Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody willing to Help a Father and son duo connect with a bear in the Kamloops area

Anybody willing to Help a Father and son duo connect with a bear in the Kamloops area

Last edited by BCHUNTER21; 01-18-2022 at 04:38 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anybody willing to Help a Father and son duo connect with a bear in the Kamloops

There was just a post on here of a guy that offered this yesterday

Re: Anybody willing to Help a Father and son duo connect with a bear in the Kamloops

Baconoverlord is his handle

Quote Originally Posted by BCHUNTER21 View Post
    Please pm! thanks
    hmm where you from?

how long are you here?
    what kinda bear you want any old bear? trophy sized,coloured? how olds your kid?

I'm in the same boat. I'll be up in the barriere area trying for a bear over Father's Day weekend. Son will be with me but I'm the shooter as he's still unsure about shooting a bear. Good luck hopefully you can connect.

your inbox is full.

PM sent......

See bears every single day...

go for a cruise up Roche lake and the adjoining FSRs still lots of bears!
    ran across several nice blacks, and two grizz in the last week alone...

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    See bears every single day...

go for a cruise up Roche lake and the adjoining FSRs still lots of bears!
    ran across several nice blacks, and two grizz in the last week alone...
    grizz up roche?

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenmk View Post
    grizz up roche?
    Big big sow and a cub, will see if I can crop some pictures out of a video I have and put them on the forum.

ive personally spotted grizzly by Nicola lake, back end of Douglas lake road pretty much in Westwold and up the Roche lake area.. there are plenty around I feel like, though I likely spend more time out throughout the year than most hunters even... I will note all have been seen in the spring time.. only one in the fall.

and I’m pretty confident in my ability to pick out a colour phase black bear vs a grizzly.. almost all my big bears have been brown phase blacks.