Have a Rem 870 (belive its called an express synthetic) with an 18.5' barrel. This shotgun comes to hunting camp and is a camp gun, or going into the bush to retrieve a moose that was shot/gutted the night before in the bush. Lots of grizzlies where we hunt. It gets loaded with Rottweil Brenneke or Challenger slugs 2 3/4". The shotgun has a small bead at the end of the barrel but that's it. I have problems when really taking my time and trying to use that bead to aim. I can hit what I'm shooting at, but if I want to be real precise/accurate, I don't like that little bead and I find the shotgun gets real uncomfortable then. What I am interested is another sight-system. I realize there are lots of option, but I would be after something that is easy to use in a very uncomfortable and anxious situation and is fast to line up. I hear talk of ghost-ring sights, or fibre optic or something similar to "iron sights" that would normally be on a rifle. Would appreciate peoples thoughts who have tried specific things and the pros and cons. Remember this firearm is not for hunting. It is used for fun in practice/target shooting, but its primary function is a camp/defense gun so if ever called into action the situation would be tense and lighting conditions could be quite low.

thanks