Thread: Adams River- Downstream

Adams River- Downstream

Guys I purchased a cabin in the Shuswap and headed up there tomorrow to meet a contractor and thought to try to dip a line, does anyone know if there's any decent fishing in the Adams River right now? All streams are closed and I'm not bringing up a boat so thought of the this river as it's not closed.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Adams River- Downstream

Okay I'll look that up..thanks!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Okay does anyone have any tips to steer me for a days fishing that's remotely close to Magna Bay?

Lots of trout in Adams lake right near where it goes into the river. You can see them swimming as it's only about 8 feet deep. They have a log boom there too.

No boat. Go fish the South Thompson in Chase. Take Pine Street toward the bridge. Take a left turn into Lions Park and try fish from there. The river is quite high so be mindful. One slip could be very costly.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    No boat. Go fish the South Thompson in Chase. Take Pine Street toward the bridge. Take a left turn into Lions Park and try fish from there. The river is quite high so be mindful. One slip could be very costly.

Rainbows and Bull's or ?? RJ

Thanks everyone!

Just got back, didn’t bother fishing as rivers were too high and fast... next time