Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

Exclamation I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

Friday I had sent an email detailing the hunt I wanted and asking to be added as I couldn't access the site. FrontCounter BC called me today and told me that normally they would not help, but that the issue on May 29th was caused by a technical failure and so they were adding those who contacted them to let them know they had an issue.

It took less than 6 seconds for her to add the LEH to my cart and then I completed the transaction.

I would email or call ASAP as I imagine this is a limited window.

-Five

2. Site Sponsor

Re: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

So probably no draw for a couple of weeks?

I disagree with this. just another cash grab. deadline is a deadline, no matter if a system crash occurs. I will call and make a complaint. Anyone can call in and make up some BS story to get LEH. People that wait to the last minute shouldn't be given a second chance. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacanuck View Post
    I disagree with this. just another cash grab. deadline is a deadline, no matter if a system crash occurs. I will call and make a complaint. Anyone can call in and make up some BS story to get LEH. People that wait to the last minute shouldn't be given a second chance. Just my two cents.
    What a dumb position. System should be available until the deadline, period, end stop.

here we go again........

Wow. Does it really matter.
    Just wait a few weeks and hope the shitty computer picks you.

I wonder if the front counter operator can just add info after the official close if any of the operators “friends” always get drawn for their hunts?

What a public service! Good to hear and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacanuck View Post
    At first I was thinking this was a bit much...But, its been a week since it closed. I get that the system went down and they figured that wasn't fair, but to me that says "Monday". Today is Friday. Monday at midnight should have been it.

Next year get your shit in before the due date, or suck it up and accept that shit happens and you missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    At first I was thinking this was a bit much...But, its been a week since it closed. I get that the system went down and they figured that wasn't fair, but to me that says "Monday". Today is Friday. Monday at midnight should have been it.

Next year get your shit in before the due date, or suck it up and accept that shit happens and you missed out.
    I agree there is no reason why people had to wait till the last day. You had six weeks to apply