Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

Re: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

I'm gonna try to get mine in on Sept 1st. Just didnt have the time to take 5 minutes and get it done by the deadline.

The idea that this would hold up the date of the draw is laughable. As if the super computer has already started the crunching and the handful of new entries will derail it and push the draw date to September. Not how it works.

And Maglic is spot on. Where is the support on here (other than "bear down, congratulations").
    Last edited by stosto; 06-07-2020 at 10:56 AM.

The deadline is the deadline. FIGURE IT OUT! The rest of us somehow managed!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

I don’t know what system BC uses to draw but Washington and Nevada use the same one that takes about 18min to process. So this causing a delay I’d expect not. They often have mistakes which they account for and why draws usually takes weeks to happen.

Nevada does there drawing live and invites all participants to watch. You don’t get to see if you won the hunting lotto but get to witness the process. 2 days after the broadcast results are up... weeks after the entry deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    If you made time to apply on the last day you could have made time any other day of the 6 weeks it was open. No excuses
    By your logic, if the draw system went down on day 2, too bad, no excuses....

Snooze you lose that's the way it should be.

Just a bunch of entitled to cry baby millennials.

to the OP, glad you were able to get your draw in. I am one of those guys that submits on day one as I know where I am putting in for and just need the new synopsis to determine which dates I will chose. I don't have to co-ordinate with anyone else, not putting in for shared hunts and don't need to research a new hunt area.

But to each his own. If you want to leave it till the end for whatever your reasons are and put in on the last day, so be it. System should be operational and permit you to do so.

LEH synopsis states, date and applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm May 29. This means everyone should have access until that time. What I do find laughable is all the guys bitching like you somehow caused a delay in the draw or you or may squeak in and actually get a draw, even worse their draw.

Good on you for being persistent up and getting your draw in, wish you luck on the draw.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 06-08-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
    By your logic, if the draw system went down on day 2, too bad, no excuses....
    No, by his logic, you had 6 weeks to get them in. The system crashes on the last day every year. It’s government. They’re not smart enough to figure it out, so YOU need to be smart enough to get your stuff in in the ample time before the last day. Should the system work until 11:59 of the last day? Of course it should. Should the Liberals pull their heads out of their butts and not waste 100s of millions on buy-backs that won’t do a lick to increase public safety? Of course they should. But it’s GOVERNMENT. They don’t operate in the real world, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can work around their stupidity and ineptness.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    No, by his logic, you had 6 weeks to get them in. The system crashes on the last day every year. It’s government. They’re not smart enough to figure it out, so YOU need to be smart enough to get your stuff in in the ample time before the last day. Should the system work until 11:59 of the last day? Of course it should. Should the Liberals pull their heads out of their butts and not waste 100s of millions on buy-backs that won’t do a lick to increase public safety? Of course they should. But it’s GOVERNMENT. They don’t operate in the real world, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can work around their stupidity and ineptness.
    Bingo! Always expect potential problems with govt anything and plan accordingly. Yes we all know it shouldn't be this way, but it is.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.