Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

Re: I got my LEH accepted June 5th!

Lol. Of course they accept late entries. More $$$. The other thread that was locked should have kept going

i wonder if BC Lotto will be as accommodating, I have to work tonight and cant buy a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by ROY-alty33 View Post
    i wonder if BC Lotto will be as accommodating, I have to work tonight and cant buy a ticket!
    Keep dreaming lol . Bad comparison.. if the system went down the draw would be carried forward one week or they would still draw and you'd have to buy a ticket for next week's draw .

OP was just letting people know if they couldn't get there's draws in because the system went downwhat they could do to get that dealt with . I get it there's going to be shysters who will abuse that blah blah blah .

It's sad . I agree with most about getting your shit in and done BEFORE THE DEADLINE . But if somebody has work to do , a dying family member perhaps a handicap family member and couldn't get around to putting in untill the last few days the DRAW should be open it is there fault and boohoo ? I diasagree with that .
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Well why not?! After all we now live in a society that thinks everyone who participates should get a ribbon. I say take their application fees and add to the general revenue with everyone else's...a few more people in the draw can't possibly make my odds of drawing any worse.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Well this will be great now everybody who forgot to put in or got screwed on the last day will be getting in touch with fish and wildlife. I can see it now leh results posted up beginning of September, sucks for all the sheep hunters

Quote Originally Posted by The Donald View Post
    Well this will be great now everybody who forgot to put in or got screwed on the last day will be getting in touch with fish and wildlife. I can see it now leh results posted up beginning of September, sucks for all the sheep hunters
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ If it delays the draw which I don't see how it won't it'll screw up planning and requests for time off etc. for guys that got their applications in on time and sets the stage for the same scenario next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ If it delays the draw which I don't see how it won't it'll screw up planning and requests for time off etc. for guys that got their applications in on time and sets the stage for the same scenario next year.
    have you not realized in our current society it’s the lazy ones that are rewarded. The lazier and less motivated you are, the more our government and society goes out of their way for you. Like spoon feeding a half wit baby.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    have you not realized in our current society it’s the lazy ones that are rewarded. The lazier and less motivated you are, the more our government and society goes out of their way for you. Like spoon feeding a half wit baby.
    Oh I realized that a long time ago. No consequences anymore. Just heard they dropped all the charges against the pipeline protesters. It's going to get way worse before it gets better, if that ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    Friday I had sent an email detailing the hunt I wanted and asking to be added as I couldn't access the site. FrontCounter BC called me today and told me that normally they would not help, but that the issue on May 29th was caused by a technical failure and so they were adding those who contacted them to let them know they had an issue.

It took less than 6 seconds for her to add the LEH to my cart and then I completed the transaction.

I would email or call ASAP as I imagine this is a limited window.

-Five
    Just perfect so now the whole bus gets held up because people like you could not get out of bed again...
    lol and then you post it ?

I think you should have got hosed, just my opinion but dates are dates and they are very open.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...