Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Favorite Sheep Hunting Books

Re: Your Favorite Sheep Hunting Books

Pat Ferguson has 2 books, Gone hunting and gone hunting again. Not strictly about sheep but they do take a few rams throughout the books. I think they were like $30 a piece. Really enjoyed them.

Thanks for all the recommendations. This page is getting bookmarked for future visits!

I ended up ordering Mountain Sheep Hunting in British Columbia by Wilfred W. Klingsat. I'm super pumped for it to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by RobTurbo View Post
    Thanks for all the recommendations. This page is getting bookmarked for future visits!

I ended up ordering Mountain Sheep Hunting in British Columbia by Wilfred W. Klingsat. I'm super pumped for it to arrive
    That's a great book , sure you will enjoy it.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by RobTurbo View Post

That is a great book! I got it out of the library a couple of years ago. I just ordered it again for another read! I have to study up if I get drawn for a sheep this year!!
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

Sheep and Bear Trails, John P. Holman

Wild Sheep and Wild Sheep Hunters of the New World, Raul Valdez

Hunt High, Duncan Gilchrist