Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH site not working

Re: LEH site not working

Don't understand about worring about camping reservations when any secluded logging road will do......

People had over 6 weeks to apply there is no reason they should have waited till the last minute. This happened last year with people too.

So ALL you Guys thinks its OK for the site to CRASH because people didn't do there LEH s Early ! it should still Function ! jmo RJ

Last Monday morning i had to be at work by 8 do am i up and trying to Book( firts day open to book reservations ) a 4 day er at Big Bar - Site was a POS then started working - Great ! then got my 4 days booked and went to pay and it CRASHED - went to work - tried at coffee time and all the sites were booked up ! Grrr ! Phucken Gov system is a POS ! jmo RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Moose63 View Post
    Don't understand about worring about camping reservations when any secluded logging road will do......
    Yes I have never understood the draw to the "camping" at the park facilities. All tucked in by your neighbours twenty yards away in the next campsite. People swarming around and ghetto blasters playing. Kids screaming. Pack a few sticks of wood from the pre-cut and stacked wood area to your campfire. Park rangers walking and driving around checking on the campers out for their "wilderness" experience. That isn't camping!!!

Go out into the middle of nowhere and set up a camp and relax with no people around or hit one of the remote campsites that are on the small lakes many miles from town.

People are such pussies these days.

Hey Retired GUY !

Theres a "LOT " of good Fishing lakes that have no where to camp BUT at at Provincial Campground - 1 Such is Big Bar Lake -another is Tunkwa and NOT all are as you described either ! Public use lands are NOT available on a lot of lakes in BC ! Also as you get older and retired its no where as EASY as it was to just camp where ever as it was when younger ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredguy View Post
    Yes I have never understood the draw to the "camping" at the park facilities. All tucked in by your neighbours twenty yards away in the next campsite. People swarming around and ghetto blasters playing. Kids screaming. Pack a few sticks of wood from the pre-cut and stacked wood area to your campfire. Park rangers walking and driving around checking on the campers out for their "wilderness" experience. That isn't camping!!!

Go out into the middle of nowhere and set up a camp and relax with no people around or hit one of the remote campsites that are on the small lakes many miles from town.

People are such pussies these days.
    Yeah, never understood that either! If they called it "glamping" instead of camping...
    Last edited by cameron0518; 05-30-2020 at 06:57 AM.

I don't think that it is ok that their sites crash but when you know that there is a good possibility of it happening, don't wait until the last day!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    I don't think that it is ok that their sites crash but when you know that there is a good possibility of it happening, don't wait until the last day!
    What about them Crashing on the First day of - is that alright ? RJ

NON of YOU should be making up EXCUSES for the POOR Service of the BC NDP Goverment ! RJ

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a service to work up until the deadline, especially this day and age and especially when it's expected that there will be heavy traffic on the website.
    Member of the CCFR

The system to pay my taxes never seems to crash.......