Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH site not working

Re: LEH site not working

a LOT of people JUST don't think the GOV is NOT accountable for anything and LET them go on everything ! Oh Well ! RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 05-30-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    a LOT of people JUST don't think the GOV is accountable for anything and LET them go on everything ! Oh Well ! RJ
    Oh I've complained a lot and screamed bloody murder. Pointed out the problems, provided the solution.

Definitely not giving them "a pass" on it, but suggesting hunters help hunters by spreading the word that the infrastructure/technology used is ancient thinking and poorly designed and can not be counted on to submit entries on the last day or two before the deadline.... so until it's fixed (probably never) definitely spread the word each year that the site is garbage and will crash on the last day or two and urge hunting buddies to submit their entries before then.

Although to be fair, without recourse there really isn't much accountability. What else can we do besides make noise? The only other recourse I can think of is to not vote for them, but I doubt many hunters would vote NDP to begin with, let alone after closing the grizz hunt based on a world wide email survey to establish "social acceptance"
    Last edited by caddisguy; 05-30-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Cannot FIX STUPID Gov is Very Stupid ! RJ

———————-Absolutely !!——————
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Where to draw the line???
    i can tell you that next year on the last day of LEH’s the site will likely crash and somebody will not have their residency updated. Not my problem because I didn’t procrastinate again in 2021.
    Can’t fix stupid, let nature sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krico View Post
    Do you wait until morning of departure on your annual hunt to see if your gear is in working order? Do you wait until the day of your big bbq and then get pissy that the butcher shop was out of what you wanted?...
    Good gear always works and a reputable reliable butcher will have all the quality cuts, even 3.5 hours before closing.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Typical of some. Oh I left it til the last minute and didn't get what I want. I'm a special snowflake. Boo f###g hoo. Grow up and apply early. I don't want to fund a cadillac system for a bunch of whiners that wait til the last minute. Rather see those monies spent elsewhere. As for the camping I agree it's a stupid system to have everyone trying for a spot on the 1st day. That is the opposite of what happened with leh. They gave you lots of time to apply so suck it up and try to remember to apply early next year.

a LOT of people JUST don't think the GOV is NOT accountable for anything and LET them go on everything ! Oh Well ! RJ
    The Parks res system sucks RJ...always thought it was too bad the province never had the foresight to set aside more areas for campgrounds. Will only get worse as the population keeps growing. Reservations prolly be going to Limited Entry Camping (LEC) System next

Quote Originally Posted by grantk View Post
    No one asked for your sympathy, just a website that functions properly for it's one and only purpose, under what by now should be well understood usage patterns.
    I have ZERO love for the NDP or frankly any government. But they are not at fault here. The website functions perfectly well for the first 99% of the LEH application window. Maybe you guys that missed out should learn to do it earlier next year? Again, it sucks that the site went down, but it’s not that hard to spend 15 minutes on this earlier in the window. Hell, just set a reminder in the calendar on your phone for mid May...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

My odds just got better!

hopefully you can log in today...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...