Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: LEH site not working

Re: LEH site not working

Quote Originally Posted by grantk View Post
    Like I said at the start, I don't particularly care that I missed the LEH deadline... there's a 98% probability that it would have made absolutely no difference to my hunting season anyways... I am still legitimately pissed-off about the camping reservation experience last week though, that's some BS.

I think the camping site was overloaded this year because of the Covid. It's normally busy on the opening day but not like this year where they advertised the heck out of the online reservations are coming back.

Speaking of websites not working ..... the CRA's NETFILE does not accept your return between midnight and 3am .... LOL

what the hell is that? It's a website, not a store!
    I had no idea a website had hours of operation.

x3
    Yup, no time to hunt either because they're too busy complaining about the system or arguing.
    I hate the NDP just as much as the next guy, but grow up a bit and take responsibility for being a slug on your LEH applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    funny guys make time to come on here but couldnt make the time to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Speaking of websites not working ..... the CRA's NETFILE does not accept your return between midnight and 3am .... LOL

what the hell is that? It's a website, not a store!
    I had no idea a website had hours of operation.
    Lots of websites go offline daily or weekly for maintenance, software or hardware upgrades or backups. Modern mega-sites like Amazon of Shopify or Google were built with millions of PC type computers and have load balancing and automatic switching between hundreds of data centers. You'll never notice that parts of it are offline.

How about we all wait weeks for a draw that should be done already, I mean computers and all!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!