That’s so cool

Re: Spring black bear hunt 2020

Hmmm great photos Tyler..

thanks Matt for technical help.

Stump..dumb as a stump..lol

well done guys...way to go!!!

Hmm mm dreaming back on last year's hunt..and Tyler's gargantuan bear..headed out this week to pick up my auburn bear hide..and will post photo or 2 plus send a photo of Tyler's bear to him..
    We saw so many bear last spring that we never did get to THE area that I feel hosts the biggest bears...
    Maybe this spring !
    Srupp

Been dreaming about bear hunt for months now haha, it’s my favourite hunt. Me and go go gadget have been talking lots about our camp setup and not getting wet this time ..
    Member of CCFR

Hmm ya kinda like my 27 foot fibreglass tent lol..only time I get wet..taking a shower..
    You guys showed determination on what can be done with an inexpensive used tent and $100 worth of new Cambodian tire tarps.
    There is no quit in you 2 truly impressive.
    It was appreciated that you guys soaked in so much..I tried to concentrate on everything from basics on up..trying to share what I have learned in over 45 years in this hunting stuff.Clayton Mack..Betty Franks..Gerry Bracewell.. I have been blessed to have learned from some of the best over decades and now blessed to pass it on..mentoring..
    It has been said that you never truly know something untill you can teach it and pass that knowledge on..
    With knowledge one keeps repeating..Fine tuning and with this repeating comes experience. .and with knowledge and experience comes success..
    Thanks guys for letting me pass on to the future generations what I learned from the past..Betty,Clayton..Gerry have passed..leaving it up to your generation..aim true..and don't forget to SMILE..
    CHEERS MY FRIENDS
    Steven

Thank you Srupp for you very kind words, means a lot . Camp setup will be only getting better and better each year haha. Is Betty the only person out of that group that had a book? I read her book about her and loved it.
    Member of CCFR

No there are books on Gerry Bracewell..and lots on Clayton Mack..in Bettys book some of the photos are mine..enjoyed being interviewed by Sage Birchwater..lol unfortunately most of my stories although true..could not be used...lol
    Cheers
    Steven

Anyone post some pics for me? I can email them to you. Thank you!! Pics of the finished rug
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    Anyone post some pics for me? I can email them to you. Thank you!! Pics of the finished rug
    Sending you a PM with my email address. I'm tapping out for the night be can most certainly post them up here for you tomorrow.