Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Region 5 whitetail leh

Re: Region 5 whitetail leh

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    Whitetail antlerless LEH likely means the GOS for whitetail antlerless is gone in Region 5.
    I don't believe there was a GOS anterless white-tail season for region 5. I may be wrong??? Maybe you're thinking of region 3?

Like IndigenousJim, I too lived in that area for over 20 years. We had the odd whitetail on property, just passing through. I have seen quite a few around Lac la Hache in recent years.

I may be wrong, don’t hunt reg 5 - I just thought the doe GOS went in most regions
    Quote Originally Posted by last light View Post
    I don't believe there was a GOS anterless white-tail season for region 5. I may be wrong??? Maybe you're thinking of region 3?

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    I may be wrong, don’t hunt reg 5 - I just thought the doe GOS went in most regions
    No region 5 was left out, this is new as previously whitetail does were off limits to licenced hunters.

I saw a wt for near Sheridan lake a few days ago, she was walking straight toward me but then ran off as a vehicle came down the fsr, I was on foot about 50 yards off the road

Thanks for all the information everyone! Sounds like they could be just about anywhere........
    Maybe I'll throw an entry in tomorrow for a last minute try

Once you kill off all the moose, predators will target those "invaders" all will be well.
    Mule deer will thrive!