Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hunting Cooler

Re: Hunting Cooler

Awesome thanks for heads up

I just picked up a 65 quart "lifetime" cooler from Costco for $160 cad. I haven't tried it out yet but for that price and with their return policy I couldn't pass up trying it. I just hope it holds up.... Fingers crossed

Here is a link to a previous post on coolers... Check out post #9

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?139391-Badass-coolers&highlight=coolers+hunting
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by 604ksmith View Post
    Not sure I agree with that.

I'm a gear nut who has full Swaro optics, enough Kuiu gear to fill a closet or two, and I just can't see the value in Yeti coolers. They make a great coffee mug for $65 but when it comes to coolers if mine hold ice that's all I want. I use my gear, but treat it fairly well and my Coleman Marine Extreme's have been nothing but outstanding.

To each his own, but rotomold coolers aren't the only useable piece of gear.
    My sentiments exactly. I might feel different hunting elk in New Mexico but I'm more used to spending effort to keep things warm on my hunts.

Costco has a nice medium sized rotomolded cooler right now but I couldn't convince myself to spend the $160. I "need" a lot of hunting gear, but a roto cooler isn't on the list.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Nechako was having a sale on Calcutta coolers. I've got a large one (100L IIRC) and it's great. As good as a Yeti but a little more affordable. Mine has an interior light, too. Helpful identifying the cans of beer from the cans of club soda!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I just put a chest freezer in the back of the truck and fill it with ice. lol. $50 on craigslist and bigger than any cooler you can buy.

I have yeti and pelican and I prefer pelican. Pelican also wins tests on YouTube.