Thread: Trail cam with builtin reader

Trail cam with builtin reader

All right I am getting ticked off with my trail cams...having a bit@% of a time seeing my videos or pics...

Time to look at something different, anyone using a cam that has a built in viewer that is user friendly?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Trail cam with builtin reader

So I take it there is no such thing? Took a look on Amazon and nothing there.
    Anyone use the trail cam sd reader? Not the reader for the cell phone, bought one from Amazon and returned it.
    Wouldn't show videos.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOSE MILK View Post
    So I take it there is no such thing? Took a look on Amazon and nothing there.
    Anyone use the trail cam sd reader? Not the reader for the cell phone, bought one from Amazon and returned it.
    Wouldn't show videos.
    What do you mean nothing there? There are hundreds of cams out there that have built in screens to view pics and videos.

You must have been searching wrong. I can help. What is your budget??

I have several from Amazon that have screens that have been working just fine for me for the last couple of years. I buy the lower end "Apeman" or "Campark" models.

They are around $60-75 each, have screens, record audio and video and have generally been quite reliable for me

I get pissed off on amazon because I can't seem to find one without a built-in viewer. All I want is a simple LCD screen, and wish they'd take the extra component cost of the viewer and put it into better LEDs and camera sensors.