Well seems pretty weird to me but I'm turning forty in mid October, my wife is 5 years older than me and I took her to New York for her Fortieth birthday. A few months back she asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday this year, the first thing that came to mind was Red Stag hunting in New Zealand. (She has friends there that hunt so not too much of a stretch to make it happen at the time). However, with the current state of things it's not going to happen. Of course my hunting partner and I are putting in for multiple species here in BC however, if we don't draw anything this year I was thinking it would still be nice to mark the occasion with a hunt that was out of the ordinary. Maybe fly in, river hunt, helicopter drop off? I'm sure there are a few guides or guys that use guides, or don't and do trips that are a little further out there than the fsr's. I am open to suggestions but, would be most interested moose, sheep and elk. I am in no way independently wealthy so a top end guided hunt may not be in the cards, but maybe depending on US border closings there might be some affordable options? Any stories on how you spent your fortieth hunting? Any suggestions on where to go or what to do?