Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Fishing

Re: Bass Fishing

Bass are on fire right now get out tgere

Can you catch bass from shore at Mill/Albert Dyck?

Albert dyck and mill lake are fishable from shore but are fished a lot more productively using a boat. Albert dyck has a lot if bass last time I fished there although mostly small.

Quote Originally Posted by Would Rather Be Fishing View Post
    Can you catch bass from shore at Mill/Albert Dyck?
    Yes you can.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Quote Originally Posted by tim.l View Post
    Albert dyck and mill lake are fishable from shore but are fished a lot more productively using a boat. Albert dyck has a lot if bass last time I fished there although mostly small.
    Easy access to both. Now is the right time to hit them.

So I was curious because of this thread and headed to Albeert yesterday afternoon. I hadn't been in 2 years and thought it was just too nice a day not to try and get a bass. OMG every teenager in Abby was at that park yesterday. The parking lots were both full. Every spot I would usually cast from shore at was occupied. Did a couple of laps with the dog on the trail and enjoyed the day but if you go there you better have a float or a canoe or something to get on the water to fish. There was one guy fishing he was in a fish cat, I didnt see him land anything.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Quote Originally Posted by weatherby_man View Post
    So I was curious because of this thread and headed to Albeert yesterday afternoon. I hadn't been in 2 years and thought it was just too nice a day not to try and get a bass. OMG every teenager in Abby was at that park yesterday. The parking lots were both full. Every spot I would usually cast from shore at was occupied. Did a couple of laps with the dog on the trail and enjoyed the day but if you go there you better have a float or a canoe or something to get on the water to fish. There was one guy fishing he was in a fish cat, I didnt see him land anything.
    That isn't good to hear. I would try early morning before the crowds get there or in the evening after dinner might be ok as well.

How has the fishing for bass been lately? I've been meaning to Target them for a few years and I have some gear but I just haven't done it yet.
    I've tried to see if there are bass in Mill pond which is in Mission. There's an old video on YouTube of someone who filmed the bass in there. I'm curious if anyone has fished there and caught any recently. It's only a 10 minute drive for me so it would be convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by dak0ta View Post
    Why are you only allowed 4 bass out of Mill Lake, but then 20 in other lakes? If they're invasive, why is there a limit to begin with?

Perfect QUESTION ! But will you get a answer ? RJ