as i was struggling to condense my work week after the long weekend i was pondering how i would hit all my milestones i left my one crew to go see my other crew and have two meetings.
in true fashion well dressed kimber in the back seat topped with a swaro as i ripped out of the site i was going a little quick and i look across the valley and two km away in a new cut i know holds a lot of bears i see a choclote boar just cruising the road.
i grab my swaro binos (thank you great north precsion) i look and yup nice choclate boar with black legs and neck.
i know this land its almost in my yard and i see a chance to get me a fawn eater.
as i race to the slash i stop about 800 yards from where i perdict the bear is as i hike up the hill nothing..
i continue walking the trail and see a fresh steaming pile so i continue. after about 4km walking i am thinking i have to get back to work i see a bum around the corner...winds in my face i tiptoe in my steelies around the corner...nothing..as i continue to creep there he is feeding at less than 30 quartered away.
i lifted my gun put the cross hairs to exit through the shoulder.
bam i see the impact through the shiny glass.
he went 10 yards and fell text my crew time for muscle and punch tag.
1 hour later he was fully butchered and in freezer..