Thread: Team Caddis 2020 Spring Bear Video

Team Caddis 2020 Spring Bear Video

Stayed home this weekend and put the time to use on some video editing. I hope some will enjoy it. I think I maxed out myself and this poor little laptop. I think anything more than this the laptop would have melted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D4e9XIzokU

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Team Caddis 2020 Spring Bear Video

Well done, congrats on the bear, should be tasty...

Great post, thanks for sharing. Inspiring stuff

Nice Job!!
    Should be fine Grits too!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

congratulations on a nice bear.

caddis group..can we rename you tickman...

lol great job thanks for sharring decent bear...the fraser valley bear hammering family.

thanks for the great vid

Thank you all for the feedback. Some videos I'm a bit shy about posting. I used to take/edit videos mostly for my own memories but that last couple years tried to transition more towards sharing the experience with others rather than just recording my own memories. It does not come natural by any means. There are a few HBC members out there that put stuff out we watch on the TV in the living room (we don't have cable but this is better anyway) and when it pops up on the subscription feed I know it's something I can kick back and have a beverage to and that inspired me.

I think we got a decent amount of footage just for casually busting out a little point and shoot cam when we actually remembered to carry it and even then remember to take it out. Tons more footage of deer, but you can only toss so much of that into a bear hunt video (especially if you include a minute messing around with a butterfly too) Tried to get a little mix of WT / BT and Mule in there. Sadly missed out on filming a couple other bears and some excitement in the timber.

walks with deer:

LOL @ tickman... it could very well be the what defines me most but I don't know if I am ready to embrace it yet. This year seemed like a bad year... for the little bit of stomping around I did I sure picked up a lot but came out ahead with only two brief bites. I think we destroyed around 50 over the last month. My wife has had a few crawlers but has never had one bite. Go figure. I blame the whitetails

Very nice bear and thank you for taking the time and effort for posting up your video.
    When you started talking about them ticks I had to fast forward that part. I cant stand them things.
    Is Caddisgirl all back to normal now from the heat stroke?
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nature girl View Post
    Very nice bear and thank you for taking the time and effort for posting up your video.
    When you started talking about them ticks I had to fast forward that part. I cant stand them things.
    Is Caddisgirl all back to normal now from the heat stroke?
    Thank you!

Oh she was fine. I think she woke up that night around 2-3am or something and looked half alive. The next day, it was just the regular "you did work you are not used to yesterday" muscle feeling. She just goes to hard if there is a task. Last year I couldn't stop her from hiking 2km round trip with gear on a broken (in 3 places) foot. Almost got a black eye from trying LOL. We're quite the opposites. I'm slow and methodical. She's "gett'er done!". And we find the balance, unless it involves Ikea furniture... then I just RUN.

PS: All of those ticks "died with fire" with prejudice. It is a service I provide, so others can sleep slightly more soundly.