Thread: BC Yukon AIR Costs This Year

BC Yukon AIR Costs This Year

Hi All,

First off, this isn't a bash BC Yukon Air thread.

We have a flight booked in Sept with BC Yukon Air. As fuel prices have skyrocketed since we booked some time ago, we recently reached out to them and tried to get a expected cost increase. We were told Aviation fuel is rediculous right now (no surprise) and to expect at least a $100 increase to each flight (which seems crazy low given fuel has nearly doubled since we booked).

I'm going to call them and get a more realistic cost in Aug. We don't want to cancel but this may be our first and only chance at a northern bc fly in the way things are going. Our pockets are only so deep and we don't want to be surprised by massive bill for the air service.

Anyhow, has anyone booked in the last couple weeks? If so, if I may ask what were you quoted? I'm ok with PM's if you don't want to chat on open forum.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 06-05-2022 at 03:23 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC Yukon AIR Costs This Year

make sure you keep your emails of what they quoted you for the flight. i flew out with them 2 years ago. and they tried to charge me a extra 1500$ on the day i was flying out and tried to play it off as that was the cost to fly into the lake. and when i showed them the email between me and bill the girl was like oh ok well i guess if that's what bill quoted you then i guess ill charge that...