Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting Regulations

Re: Hunting Regulations

Generally speaking the Regs. come out after the LEH closes.

they have added this which i did see the other day. any changes it will be added online only so one needs to check out their site for updates for that area. in other words business as usual....
    off to do my leh

I went in a few days back and got my hunting license ..Was talking to the girl in the hunting dept and she said all regulations will be online from now on ..No more printed booklets ...So unless you have a laptop or a phone and have the website you will be out of luck ....Dennis..

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlydick View Post
    campking
    screwed up replying back to u yesterday, edit button? i found under the leh part its state due to the virus, will not be publishing one.
    No problem, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by campking View Post
    The current hunting regulations go to June 30, 2020

I was trying to locate an update and could not find one.

Does anyone have any information regarding this?
    The 2 year synopsis is exactly that - a synopsis of the ACTUAL regulations or law which is the Wildlife Act HUNTING REGULATION that can be found here: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/crbc/crbc/190_84_multi

if you look closely the regulation was Last amended February 21, 2020 by B.C. Reg. 30/2020 and then consolidated in March and April of 2020 so you can asssume unless anything changes between now and date the synopsis is printed that all the information you need can be found there

Scroll down to the schedules and there you will find the latest dates and GOS for every species in every MU

Happy hunting