Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 Bear Kills

Re: 15 Bear Kills

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    This website is called Hunting BC.
    Clip 7 & 12 seems to show in each a Sow was shot while accompanied by Cubs, totally illegal under BC Regulations.

Cheers
    baiting bears is a great way to make a clean shot...thanks for posting op.
    downtown seems to be very left minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    This website is called Hunting BC.
    Clip 7 & 12 seems to show in each a Sow was shot while accompanied by Cubs, totally illegal under BC Regulations.

Cheers
    You are totally under educated to bear identification. Those smaller bears were not cubs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
    Personally, I think the baiting of predators is probably the most effective method for hunting them
    Yes it is ONE of the most effective ways of managing bears. Bears with hounds is also another very effective way of managing bears as you can be as selective as you like before you shoot the one your looking for. But both seem to be frowned upon by most, yet they are two of the best methods for truly identifying the individual before harvest.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    I frown upon baiting but a cool video nonetheless. What a boring and low-skill form of hunting.
    I go by the rule don't knock it until you have tried it. And also that if its legal my personal thoughts on it do not matter. If its legal its legal folks. I do not care what your opinion is, we should support it. You may not agree with it, but as hunters we should support it.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Everyone is an EXPERT, view the video, like or don't. MOVE ON!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Yeah, put out some bait. Hide in a tree or whatever you heroes do and shot a bear. Wow. Real challenging. More like target practice than hunting.
    This is part of the reason why the antis are all over us.
    Another one with you guys on this site. Kill as many predators as we can they're eating all our deer and moose. Maybe they should go to Burger King and order a Whopper huh.

Orange man bad.....
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4 View Post
    Yeah, put out some bait. Hide in a tree or whatever you heroes do and shot a bear. Wow. Real challenging. More like target practice than hunting.
    This is part of the reason why the antis are all over us.
    Another one with you guys on this site. Kill as many predators as we can they're eating all our deer and moose. Maybe they should go to Burger King and order a Whopper huh.
    Troll much???
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Troll much???
    I couldn’t even make sense of the post?????
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    I frown upon baiting but a cool video nonetheless. What a boring and low-skill form of hunting.
    You did not even try it, how do you know its boring and low skill? Even at such close distance, the shooting requires lots of practice, much more than a rifle.