Quote Originally Posted by Retiredguy View Post
I have a great amount of experience hunting bears by spot and stalk in BC and points north, as well as baiting in points east. Until one has actually done it all and seen what is involved and the different hunting situations that exist in different areas.......well it would be best to keep a bit of an open mind about it until you do gain some experience. Opinions are really only valid if based on knowledge.

Lastly, I firmly believe hunting sites should not be available for all to view unless they are a member of the site. I don't know when we will all learn that social media has allowed the anti's to use what we post against us and spread photos and video far and wide in their attacks on us.....much of which is proving to be effective in bringing about more and more restrictions against hunting, hunters and methods of hunting. When well we collectively try and be a little pro-active instead of the usual "f*** them, who cares what they think", because they are the ones gaining ground, not us.
Very good post. Good common sense post. I have no doubt, experience is speaking here. Thank you sir!