Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 Bear Kills

15 Bear Kills

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 15 Bear Kills

Wow that's pretty intense!
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Perfect Ammunition for the Anti Hunters.

You are an Idiot for posting this !

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Perfect Ammunition for the Anti Hunters.

You are an Idiot for posting this !

Cheers
    Ya! How dare you post hunting stuff on a hunting site! How idiotic!
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

This was obviously not from BC in case anyone doesn’t already know.

Thanks for not wasting my time with pesky commercials.... Nice shooting.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

For those not in the know, hunting Bears over Bait is illegal in British Columbia.

However there are other Jurisdictions which allow hunting Bears over Bait which can be an excellent tool to manage Grizzly/Black Bear populations but if a Hunter is not making a clean Kill he should not plaster his shortcomings and the Bears plight all over the Internet.

If he does he/she is in my opinion a Idiot.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Ya! How dare you post hunting stuff on a hunting site! How idiotic!
    Yeah, it's like we're ashamed of what we do.

Thanks for posting, thanks for hunting bears, I hope they taste good, I hope your good health continues. Thank you for your service!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

For those not in the know, hunting Bears over Bait is illegal in British Columbia.

However there are other Jurisdictions which allow hunting Bears over Bait which can be an excellent tool to manage Grizzly/Black Bear populations but if a Hunter is not making a clean Kill he should not plaster his shortcomings and the Bears plight all over the Internet.

Cheers
    You are right. These are Manitoba bears. I got my love for bear hunting as a teenager growing up in BC. My family still lives there, but I haven't been able to do a spring bear hunt there in years. Maybe one day I will. I don't think I'm an idiot for posting. I have posted many videos and some I would even call films, that are very tasteful. This video is meant for the hardcore bear hunters out there. In BC you can bait deer but not bears. All of those shots are clean kills, the full videos are all on my Youtube channel.

Cheers
    Looked like mostly all good placement shots to me....bears rarely " bang flop" especially with a bow. No need to insult the OP, he's not an idiot. This is a hunting site.