Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Been Stopped?

Re: Anyone Been Stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuritau View Post
    Did you miss the part where I said "There's no way, yet, to know.."? Decisions get made on information. Until we have information, we wait.
    Your waiting to find out if you forever have to live in a bubble...think about it..if what you say is true..no immunity...how are you going to live..or why would you want to??? Lol. Get outside might be your last chance.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

2224 confirmed cases in BC today. 5.071 million people in BC.
    Or rather, 0.04% of the population has/had it.
    Of those, 117 people have died, which is 5.2% of those infected.
    Or rather, 0.002% of the provincial population...…

Be careful. Wash your hands. Throat punch the asshole who coughs on you at the grocery store. And go outside and hunt.

Cops are typically too busy to bother people about things that aren’t enforceable.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post

Be careful. Wash your hands. Throat punch the asshole who coughs on you at the grocery store. And go outside and hunt.
    That sounds like better odds than Russian Roulette. I would imagine the actual number of cases might be as much as double since many are not symptomatic. When I say people should know, I mean people should be given the information. Instead, when Dr. Henry is asked a question, she tap dances. She acts as if she wants the populace to be afraid until she tells them not to. GD

...Be careful. Wash your hands. Throat punch the asshole who coughs on you at the grocery store. And go outside and hunt.
    That right there is some funny shit
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

1417 cases recovered, the recovery numbers are always neglected, its always new cases and deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Linksman313 View Post
    Hmmm niece was out camping in unmarked and unregulated campground (clean, home made outhouse, pre-cut firewood left for the next group and all). As of late it seems to be the place for her to clear her head and grieve the recent passing of her Dad (Brad RIP) so i have been encouraging her to get out there more. Saturday a CO shows up and gives them a huge hassle for being there. CO cites closure due to inablility to keep public outhouse disinfected (bs). Niece was taught early the principles of a clean camp (Grizz territory) so there is no garbage, sufficient water nearby to douse fire etc... Mature, respectable kid, says ok thanks, packed up and came home. Went over some maps with her Sunday afternoon and cannot find anywhere close to where she was marked as a rec site, no signage of any kind, just a common public camping spot (proximity to mushrooms picking, trail system, used to be a good hunt until forestry levelled it) We managed picked another good spot near water and a little more off the beaten track for her next weekend. Region 8 Just FYI
    well she shouldnt have been topless with a cow moose hanging fetus on the rotissire and powder on her nose.

soory bad joke on my part but a little funny.

wow, really?

You are correct about suggested behaviours or guidelines — not following the PHO's "orders" can end up with charges under the Public Health Act and presumably you can be charged under the Parks Act if you are found in a park etc.

The issue is that if people don't follow what you are calling suggested behaviour, the PHO could decide to write a related "order." I don't think we want that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    It is funny how people buy into this suggested behaviour as law.
    There is no law saying we can not hunt with others then family. It has not been changed in the Wildlife act nor in common criminal law. The CO's and the RCMP will loose in court if they write a ticket.
    The judge has to look at the law not social license.
    I would be hunting with who ever you like just be respectful of others you encounter while on your hunt or travelling to and from.