Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone Been Stopped?

Re: Anyone Been Stopped?

My first question is, WTF are you doing watching CNN?

The people in the pork plants are refugees, new emigrants, all living in small apartments. Same like south Calgary pork plants or PoCo poultry plant.

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    Have you ever looked around you and said "why the f**k are they doing that?". Have you watched the news and said WTF?

People DON'T know.......people are idiots.

Do you think these "should know"? They may have been asymptomatic but how many people did they perhaps touch through their travels?

More than 370 workers at a pork plant in Missouri tested positive for coronavirus. All were asymptomatic

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/tr...uri/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by warbird2006 View Post
    My first question is, WTF are you doing watching CNN?
    I read plenty of news sites to form an opinion on various topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Good on ya! You stay home and wait for a decision, I’m going hunting away from other folks with no plans to interact with others any more than I do now at home.
    At what point did whether or not I leave the house ever enter relevance to what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    Your waiting to find out if you forever have to live in a bubble...think about it..if what you say is true..no immunity...how are you going to live..or why would you want to??? Lol. Get outside might be your last chance.
    Are you being deliberately obtuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    Some medical research studies/groups suggest we could have already reached near herd immunity with majority of people being asympotmatic and many having contracted the virus well before our lockdowns which would mean all of these precautions have been a complete waste. Governments have been gagging them from releasing actual numbers though, all they can say is vague things like "a lot more than thought" etc. Doubt the government would ever admit to any of this though, they will just say it was because of our social distancing and lockdown measures.
    Not disputing that "some medical …….suggest …….." but if that was a realistic result of any credible research I doubt that you'd be seeing many big Biotechs gearing up to spend millions of $$ on developing cures and such. Biotechs tend not to want to waste their shareholders funds.

Kidding me? All COs are shitty, period.

Quote Originally Posted by WildernessLocals View Post
    Was out on Saturday with my Daughter, RCMP were in the area looking for someone. They asked if I had seen an activity in the area and told us to have fun! Was a very pleasant interaction.
    are they looking for that couple whose red camper truck was stolen by guy who had it killed himself when the cops tried to arrest him?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...nues-1.5550255

this was the story I was referring to...looks like it was updated to reflect only the woman was missing and the guy who killed himself was the "missing" boyfriend
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 05-05-2020 at 02:27 PM.

When will cars be banned??? Those killed 300 ppl last year (3xcovid). Time to ban driving and shame ppl for not using transit.