Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ccfr

Re: Ccfr

Ron I agree on your stance for sure ! I’m just trying to think of a way to get to the mainstream public on our side to see errors of this government !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Individual protests themselves dont need to be comprised of a large number of people, but there needs to be a large number of protests that force people to take notice. The Wet'suwet'en support protests clearly illustrated that.

And why do we need to change the face of who we are? If you are a businessman, farmer,student, redneck dont care. Show up in whatever attire you choose, but show up.

There are 2 issues here. The Liberal abuse of the OIC and the resulting attack on law obiding firearms owners. What makes us any different than the miriad of environmental protesters that exercise their freedom to protest what they believe in. Like it or not, here is your answer. They as a group have the conviction to take action and exercise their right to protest.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Ron I agree on your stance for sure ! I’m just trying to think of a way to get to the mainstream public on our side to see errors of this government !
    Arctic Lake
    Inform all you can that the Federal Government has just abused their responsibility to protect the public and ensure a safe society. They have made law abiding gun owners sacrificial lambs to give the appearance they are doing something about gun crime in the big cities. They have seized legally obtained property from law abiding citizens with no proof that this group committed any offence or violation of the rules. So why is the Government not going after the people who are committing these violent acts? The "Gang Bangers" and drug dealers, and those with mental health issues. Ask them how they would like it if the Government decided to seize all motor vehicles without compensation because of those who drive dangerously and cause accidents and death. Let them know that although this legislation may not effect them directly at present, that this sets precedent, and if the government can arbitrarily seize your assets and cancel the privileges of one group, then they can do it to another group. Ask them why the Government has neglected border security for so long, and allowed illegal firearms to enter the country. We need better funding for police officers and CBSA officers to combat these criminals. And finally, ask the people you converse with, when was the last time that they can remember when criminals in Canada followed or abided by any laws in this country, and therefore why would we need more gun control laws. Just some thoughts to consider. Your question is a target rich environment.

Just joined and donated as well, they need resources to make this fight!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Joined a few days ago, and made a donation as well !!

Mr Conservation
    "One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted" Jose Ortega y Gasset - Meditations on Hunting

re-upped about a month ago

Just joined and donated

Signed up myself as well as couple of friends.

I joined today.

Don't expect any support from the media. They're lining up at the COVID trough for their money. Once the government owns the media the only truth is the government truth.
    Last edited by Gun Dog; 05-09-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Renewed mine again, proud to say my ccfr membership number is in the 30s. Rod and his crew are fighting the good fight

Keep it going fellas , keep it going !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !