Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quesnel 2 day indoor shoot

Quesnel 2 day indoor shoot

So who all is heading up this week-end for the 2 day indoor here in Quesnel? I'll post some highlights Saturday night and a wrap -up on Sunday!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Quesnel 2 day indoor shoot

chris good luck and have a good shoot....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Talking Re: Quesnel 2 day indoor shoot

Dont forget to wear your HBC hat!
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Thanks Darcy! I'll do my best!

Marc.... if you'd hurry up with those new camo ones, I'd have one that is actually clean enough for people to read!! However I will strategically display my bow case with my HBC sticker showing!!
    Chris
    Emerson

How did you get your sticker so soon and I didn't get mine ??????? Chris we can figure out how many points you are going to give me on the weekend. the handi-cap system seemed to work ok in vanderhoof and you have the advantage of me vibrating all over the place since I became a non-smoker
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Hi Chris,
    I'll be coming with (hopefully) the kids. They had a bad bug the last few days. 100+ themp and over the toilet all night.

What time should we be there ?

Where is it ?

How many targets are you going to have from each shooting position ? (I was asked to ask).

Mooseman

PS: Did you get that Black Rhino bow yet?

Hey Michael, sorry to hear your kids are feeling poorly...hope they feel better in time for the shoot!

The shoot will be held out at the Gamache arena (same as last year). It is located a short way down the Old Prince george Highway and there will be signs posted.

The shoot will be a 10 station course with 2 targets per station for a total of 20 targets per round. It will be shot twice on Saturday with an option of a $5 third round (best 2 out of 3 will count). It will be shot twice on Sunday as well. Shooting starts at 9 am saturday I believe! Hope to see you all there!

Chris

PS the black rhino has not showed up yet.... should be soon
    Emerson

Thanks Chris,

So far the kids are in good shape again and want to come along very much. So we'll leave here at about 7:00 that will get us to the shoot at about 8:30 to 8:40 with a quick stop for a double double.

See you then,

Mooseman

Looking forward to the shoot this weekend. Yes Marc I will be wearing my HBC hat. One of my decals is going on my bow case, and another on the back of my camper.
    Hey Chris, I got a call from Brian in WL and he will be here tomorrow and wants to shoot with us. Brother Layton won't be there. Too caught up in the truck strike.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Well heres a quick update on how my clan and friends are doing after day one!

Swamper - 167/400 in the traditional category, it was a tough,long course for the trad shooters and all the scores were quite low.

Alex (my daughter - 6 yrs old) - in her first shoot since she picked up the bow again shot a 61/400 with her stick bow and had a great time!!

Michael was shooting like a house on fire posting a score of 274/400 to lead not only his category, but all cubs categories!

Oldtimer posted a score of 337/400 to find himself comfortably in the middle of the pack! He also hit a money spot and will be in the shoot off for the money tommorrow!

Mrs Oldtimer shot her first ever shoot and being a traditional shooter on a very tough course....well....she had fun and learned a bit about 3d!!

Sammy99 shot VERY well her first shoot back posting a score of 353/400 to lead all womens categories by a sizeable margin. Only way she's gonna lose this one is if she loses her release again!!

And me, I shot pretty well, but not good enough on this day, finding myself 10 points out of the lead with a 372/400 ....ah well got my work cut out for me tommorrow!! On an up note I will also be shooting for the money tommorrw as I hit a money spot as well!!

I will post up some final results tommorrow!!

Chris
    Emerson