Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: hot off the press

Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    That’s bullshit you have insulted many of us, called us trolls, I’ve called you out for posting fake news, you should have been banned for the shit you said.. You are NO friend of ours, nobody likes you so why not just take a hint and fakoff troll..
    Yeah I agree, this a**hole is here for a reason, like I said he is a plant, do not respond to his drivel and he will
    eventually go away like pembymess and a few others before him. He is not a friend of ours so just ignore him.
    I have been here for 10 years and he is the first one I put on ignore.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Your all a detriment to your own cause
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    Yeah I agree, this a**hole is here for a reason, like I said he is a plant, do not respond to his drivel and he will
    eventually go away like pembymess and a few others before him. He is not a friend of ours so just ignore him.
    I have 9 on ignore, how many do you have? If he were standing in front of you he would be stuttering like porky pig, minus the common sense porky has.

We’re watching all of you !
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Paula read this aloud in front of your coworkers and family" I am we Todd did,I am sofa king we Todd did" by the way are you from Ontario or Quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Lol don’t want to be friends with the likes of all you losers and certainly don’t care if anyone likes me lol your all a bunch of ignorant, backwards people incapable of any critical thinking people like you are the reason the world is going to shit. Conspiracy theories, racism, ignorance, narrow mindedness.. pathetic stagnant lives incapable of growth!! Morally bankrupt bunch of losers. So there I gave you what you were expecting... but I sure did start a conversation didn’t I.. it’s amazing how little it takes to bring out the worst in people.. this is why I support the new gun ban. It’s folks like you !! Thank you all for proving my point!
    Phuck off then.

Blacklab I do not understand your post are you having a go at me?

I merely quoted someone else and I am sick of the pathetic attitude of it does not affect me so why am I bothered I thought on this site at least we were all supposed to be hunters/fishermen and should in theory stand shoulder to shoulder and support each other

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    I have 9 on ignore, how many do you have? If he were standing in front of you he would be stuttering like porky pig, minus the common sense porky has.
    I have only pauly but I think scott h will be the next one.
    Yeah, he is a bigmouth behind his keyboard, a sorry excuse of a man.
    Last edited by wildcatter; 05-02-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Lol don’t want to be friends with the likes of all you losers and certainly don’t care if anyone likes me lol your all a bunch of ignorant, backwards people incapable of any critical thinking people like you are the reason the world is going to shit. Conspiracy theories, racism, ignorance, narrow mindedness.. pathetic stagnant lives incapable of growth!! Morally bankrupt bunch of losers. So there I gave you what you were expecting... but I sure did start a conversation didn’t I.. it’s amazing how little it takes to bring out the worst in people.. this is why I support the new gun ban. It’s folks like you !! Thank you all for proving my point!
    Well, you are a piece of shit. So there. Meet you at the bike racks after school...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Damn, sunk to your level.

Some of us here are university educated, multi language speaking free thinking folk who just happen to feel it is worthwhile to fill our own freezers. If you don’t want to be here as a productive part of our group, well, just piss off.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.