Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: hot off the press

Thumbs down Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    It won’t affect hunting.. don’t worry about that however I do believe their will be a magazine capacity limit no doubt
    It has already affected hunting. There are bolt action rifles, double rifles, shotguns and even rimfires on their list.

I will be one happy camper when this delusional and mouthy fool eventually meets the ban hammer here.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    It has already affected hunting. There are bolt action rifles, double rifles, shotguns and even rimfires on their list.

I will be one happy camper when this delusional and mouthy fool eventually meets the ban hammer here.

Nog
    They will come for his 7mm !
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

They will never take hunting riffles and shotguns away.. hunting brings in big dollars and not only that if they tried to confiscate hunting riffles that is the one thing that would cause mass protests nobody would stand for it and they know it
    I honestly think you are delusional. Listened to a three party discussion,Liberal, NDP and Conservative, on this issue on CTV news this afternoon. The Conservative ripped the new regs for all of the reasons presented here - ineffective, waste of money, attacking legal gun owners instead of criminals. The NDP person criticized the Liberal because the ban did not go far enough and the Liberal response was: this is just a start, a first step. There will be much more to come in the following months. I do not own any of the firearms listed, but I oppose this with every fiber of my being.

Instead of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on this initiative, spend the money on more police, mental health and drug addiction treatment (no, not safe injection sites actual treatment). Virtually every mass shooter has been proven to be mentally ill. The other issue is sentencing; the Conservatives brought in minimum sentences for gun crime and what happened? The left wing, bleeding heart judges struck it down. How many times have you seen on the news a story of a gang banger stopped by police with a loaded, unlicensed hand gun in the glove compartment and they get nothing. This government is a joke and sorry Pauly you are out to lunch on this one (I was going to say out in left field but that was too easy).

Why are some talking about the Ruger 10/22 ? I don’t see it on the list or did I miss-something ?
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Fake news Pauly didn’t even vote but here he is spouting off about guns and Government what a tool...

They will never take hunting riffles and shotguns away.. hunting brings in big dollars and not only that if they tried to confiscate hunting riffles that is the one thing that would cause mass protests nobody would stand for it and they know it
    Nice naivete, this is a stepwise process, at some point they will make the PAL more demanding, then you will have to prove a need for a firearm, this is a step on a slide. They will play sport-shooters against hunters against collectors against handgun-owners, to separate the factions in the firearms-crowd. At each step some of us will say “it is not so bad, I am not affected” and let it pass. Confiscating hunting rifles? At some point that would pass as well, don’t worry. Just don’t think that it will be confrontational, it will be bureaucratic and it will work.
    The 375 Ruger was improved the day it was necked down to 9.3 mm

Friend versus enemy is a relative spectrum.

Pauly might be more on the liberal side, but how many believe LEOs are innocent and make excuses for them? How many would defend Bruce Montague, much less any other direct-action protester?
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by BriarPatch View Post
    Blah blah blah I don’t care, your paranoid !! Your the fringe minority who needs auto weapons to hunt? I got rid of my ar a few months ago I never used it any how now it’s someone else’s problem. By the way I have more riffles and shotguns than I can shoot in a year and I’m an avid re loader so don’t lecture me! Hand guns and auto weapons are for law enforcement and military they have no practical use for hunting. If you don’t like our laws quit whining and move to the states BY Pauly

And here lies the problem its not my problem so I don't care.

Ban should be by democracy not by a fascist dictator which is exactly what we have with the turd.

Its not just about guns its about the erosion of rights and freedoms and some of you are just too f******g STUPID TO SEE IT
    You must feel so proud!

It’s funny how I get labeled a troll for having an opinion yet I’ve never accused any one on this site for being a troll and having an opinion and believe me theirs lots of trolls on this site. I first joined to give out hunting info and got trolled immediately.. so you know what I’ll give you guys a taste of your own medicine and from what I’m seeing you can dish it out but you certainly can’t take it
    That’s bullshit you have insulted many of us, called us trolls, I’ve called you out for posting fake news, you should have been banned for the shit you said.. You are NO friend of ours, nobody likes you so why not just take a hint and fakoff troll..

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    That’s bullshit you have insulted many of us, called us trolls, I’ve called you out for posting fake news, you should have been banned for the shit you said.. You are NO friend of ours, nobody likes you so why not just take a hint and fakoff troll..
    x2......^^^^^^