Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: hot off the press

Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Damn, sunk to your level.

Some of us here are university educated, multi language speaking free thinking folk who just happen to feel it is worthwhile to fill our own freezers. If you don’t want to be here as a productive part of our group, well, just piss off.
    Being well educated doesn’t make anyone smart their is a difference. Their is nothing productive about conspiracy theories or bashing the Chinese.. everyone is so blind to the world that they create.. everything is conflict.. peace and respect are all but gone and if that is a lie please correct me or do you not see what we’ve done to this world. We have destroyed everything in the name of ego and greed mass murder 300 + times a year in the states with auto weapons, wars, starvation, genocide.. while others go hungry on the other side of the world because we steal all their resources to grow bananas and coffee and palm oil. Our governments just want to grow our economies at any cost.. we’re all going to pay for our sins in the end
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Screw this clown ^ spread your virtuous crap elsewhere pal.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarPatch View Post
    Blacklab I do not understand your post are you having a go at me?

I merely quoted someone else and I am sick of the pathetic attitude of it does not affect me so why am I bothered I thought on this site at least we were all supposed to be hunters/fishermen and should in theory stand shoulder to shoulder and support each other
    I dont think he understood you were quoting the pos.

Don’t like the truth huh? Virtue is a good thing that’s something a lot of the human race has lost. Tell me how has the world gotten to the point we’re at in history? Do you honestly believe we can escape the end result at the pace we’re going. A world rife with depression and anxiety work till we die now a days and the mortgage still isn’t paid off credit card debt beyond belief we consume what we want more than what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Don’t like the truth huh? Virtue is a good thing that’s something a lot of the human race has lost. Tell me how has the world gotten to the point we’re at in history? Do you honestly believe we can escape the end result at the pace we’re going. A world rife with depression and anxiety work till we die now a days and the mortgage still isn’t paid off credit card debt beyond belief we consume what we want more than what we need.
    Sounds like you need to make another appointment with your counselor bud.

Lol maybe see how I feel tomorrow

338 thanks I probably should have been a little clearer.

Looks like another person (pauly) is showing their true colours, just sick like many on here of these libtards virtue preaching to the rest of us.

This world is messed up beyond belief. What I believe with this gun ban is BS. Dictatorship, not being debated in parliament, another notch in the belt of total gun loss/ban, kiss ass to the native population ( nothing wrong with them, just Trudeau), freedom loss. People are going to say over and over and I agree. This isn’t a gun problem, it’s a people problem. Nut cases thinking they have no way out or whatever they think. Then commit mass murder.
    making a gun illegal will not stop anything. Just like making weed illegal, coke, meth, drugs etc. People are going to get what they want one way or another. This just harms us legal abiding gun owning citizens. Who’s to tell one person or the other what they should or should not own? I don’t own any of the now banned fire arms but that’s besides the point. It’s just a stepping stone now. If you believe us hunters are safe your fooling yourself (Pauly)

im not attacking anyone and even you Pauly. I’m saying we can’t be fighting each other and becoming more divided. We need to write letters to parliament and be vocal because with this attitude of “it doesn’t effect me yet” is not going to get us anything.

I agree people consume waaaaay to much then they actually need. I agree mass shootings are disgusting and cowardly way out, I agree with questioning what the government tells us or leads us to believe and that doesn’t make me a conspiracy theorist. Trudeau is a quack. Cares about everyone else in the world except us Canadians. I agree with trump in supporting Americans first. We need someone with balls for us here in Canada in making sure us Canadians are well off and come first. I am conservative and I 10000000% do not agree with this gun ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post

now you kind of sound like a preacher. I can accept peoples' religeous choices etc.. but have a tough time hearing about how great it is and how much I'm missing out. [ I don't consider myself religeious by the way ]

Pauly can use some time to cool off