Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: hot off the press

Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Citori54 View Post
    Hunting partner sent me the following:

Want to stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers: ban sober drivers from driving. That's how gun control works.

Hunting rifles are on the list now

The report suggests intimacy and rurality increase the risk of femicide for women and girls, which raises questions about licensed long guns.

"In the murder of women, we most often see hunting rifles used, because they are ready [at] hand in an escalating situation often," said Dale.

"Additionally, we see the rates of domestic violence much higher in rural areas … and that's where we see those guns."
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/checkup/can...ates-1.5553689
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Buy a sea can. Burry said sea can in your backyard. Stash your goods. Tunnel in.

James Bond style.

Arrow Re: hot off the press

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Even better Ron. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Don't give Trudeau any idea's.

The work has lost logic. Everything from here on in is a luntatic with posture.

join the ccfr, and if you haven’t you are a part of the problem.

Earlier today I had a discussion on this topic with a liberal. Initially he was ok with the ban but when I pointed out that this had been done with an OIC to avoid discussion he started to think about things in a different way. As the conversation went on he realized that a similar order could be made about anything as a way to bypass democracy. Suddenly he was not ok with it and this made me realize that as we speak with non gun owners we need to point out the way it has been done to circumvent due process as well as the costs and futility of the law and how it will achieve nothing but cost them $billions. As a non gun owner he was also totally unaware of the licencing procedure and thought that anyone just walked into a store chose a gun and walked out with it so this is another area where the public needs education.

Iron Noggin I applaud your effort and will finish off the letters etc. and get them sent off tomorrow. I hope everyone else does too

I am a man of integrity and it appears I am wrong..all you on here who want to rip me a new one..have at it.

I just read that Blair is banning some type of shotguns and some hunting rifles...it may indeed be the tip of the iceberg .

I am not a delusional person , I trusted GOVT ONCE and am being shown it was foolish .

My Apologies to all on this site in this matter.

Common sense is not being used and I am guessing there was no consultation with experts who could inform these idiots and yup I have to use the word idiots..
    on which firearms should be considered for banning.

When your leader (who as I always said I think is our worst in history . At least I got that right.) lies by saying the hunting rifles and shotguns wil not be prohibited and starts doing it in a bold face lie I am shown to be a trusting fool.

Arrow Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    I just read that Blair is banning some type of shotguns and some hunting rifles...it may indeed be the tip of the iceberg ...
    First: I admire a Man who can realize he has been lead astray, and openly admits that to all. Well Done.

Whether by intent or simply blind ignorance, most modern 12 gauge shotguns that utilize screw-in chokes, and the majority of 10 gauge shotguns are now considered Prohibited Assault Weapons. The legalese can be found here:

https://www.csaaa.org/wp-content/upl...e-shotguns.pdf

They now join a target 22 caliber rifle, and four bolt action rifles as well.

This is NOT about "assault weapons" whatsoever.

It IS all about CONTROL.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me