Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: hot off the press

Re: hot off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    I don’t care about the weapons banned by turdo they are not for hunting any how so let it go and get used of it nothing is going to change it now
    You are either a troll or very naive either way not thinking this through. Ever here the expression "death by a thousand cuts"

Blah blah blah I don’t care, your paranoid !! Your the fringe minority who needs auto weapons to hunt? I got rid of my ar a few months ago I never used it any how now it’s someone else’s problem. By the way I have more riffles and shotguns than I can shoot in a year and I’m an avid re loader so don’t lecture me! Hand guns and auto weapons are for law enforcement and military they have no practical use for hunting. If you don’t like our laws quit whining and move to the states
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

It’s funny how I get labeled a troll for having an opinion yet I’ve never accused any one on this site for being a troll and having an opinion and believe me theirs lots of trolls on this site. I first joined to give out hunting info and got trolled immediately.. so you know what I’ll give you guys a taste of your own medicine and from what I’m seeing you can dish it out but you certainly can’t take it

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Blah blah blah I don’t care, your paranoid !! Your the fringe minority who needs auto weapons to hunt? I got rid of my ar a few months ago I never used it any how now it’s someone else’s problem. By the way I have more riffles and shotguns than I can shoot in a year and I’m an avid re loader so don’t lecture me! Hand guns and auto weapons are for law enforcement and military they have no practical use for hunting. If you don’t like our laws quit whining and move to the states
    The recent OIC may not effect you now but it will later down the road. They will eventually come for it all. We should all be fighting this together instead of shrugging it off because you could care less. You are just adding fuel to their fire. We have right to choose which firearm we decide for hunting. Place or no place, it's our choice if it is legal. Help us fight for "our" rights or get out because one day THEY WILL come for you.
    Laws are made by man, Money can change it

Ok troll it is

Can this OIC be overturned by a conservative government?

Pauly- This should be concerning at very least because most hunting rifles share some sort of military petigree.
    Think your ‘Sniper rifle’ is safe?

Personal examples from my safe that by the same logic could have been banned.
    My Versa Max shotgun for ducks is very similar mechanically to a military shot gun.
    My Ruger 10/22 for grouse is the same rifle that’s used by the Israeli military for crowd control.
    My Marlin 30-30 lever action was an “assault rifle”. 100+ years ago

all gun owners need to stick together on this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WWBC View Post
    Can this OIC be overturned by a conservative government?

Pauly- This should be concerning at very least because most hunting rifles share some sort of military petigree.
    Think your ‘Sniper rifle’ is safe?

Personal examples from my safe that by the same logic could have been banned.
    My Versa Max shotgun for ducks is very similar mechanically to a military shot gun.
    My Ruger 10/22 for grouse is the same rifle that’s used by the Israeli military for crowd control.
    My Marlin 30-30 lever action was an “assault rifle”. 100+ years ago

all gun owners need to stick together on this stuff.
    Look I’m not saying I’m not concerned I’m saying at this point we have nothing to worry about when it comes to hunting and hunting fire arms and any riffle especially my 7 mm can be considered a sniper riffle. I get your point I really do I’ve owned more than a few of the arms listed on the banned list. Freeland made it very clear that hunters rights would not be infringed upon. I also realize that all these nasty crimes are committed with us imports but I’m of the opinion that these weapons have no practical use in society.. just my opinion it certainly doesn’t mean I want our hunting rights infringed upon. The world has bigger issues right now I always kept my ar for a cut and run gun because I’m a prepper big time! But truth be told if the shit hits the fan I don’t want to be blasting away to protect my water and food what’s the point in the end guns aren’t going to save us. I used to just like you guys but I’ve had a change of heart I’m sick of seeing mass murder on the news and if these new laws even prevent one person from dying then I’m all in. Sorry

Give it a rest guys. Stop attacking each other . It is pointless and fruitless.. Put your energy to keeping our guns in our hands for legal,use.
    The last time I looked ,automatic assault style weapons were not hunting weapons used by the majority on this site.
    I have had a Ruger 10/22, it looks and works like a factory weapon because it is . Great gun but as we all know it can easily and cheaply be modified into an assault weapon that bears no resemblance to the original,go to grouse harvester.

Quote Originally Posted by pauly View Post
    look i’m not saying i’m not concerned i’m saying at this point we have nothing to worry about when it comes to hunting and hunting fire arms and any riffle especially my 7 mm can be considered a sniper riffle. I get your point i really do i’ve owned more than a few of the arms listed on the banned list. Freeland made it very clear that hunters rights would not be infringed upon. I also realize that all these nasty crimes are committed with us imports but i’m of the opinion that these weapons have no practical use in society.. Just my opinion it certainly doesn’t mean i want our hunting rights infringed upon. The world has bigger issues right now i always kept my ar for a cut and run gun because i’m a prepper big time! But truth be told if the shit hits the fan i don’t want to be blasting away to protect my water and food what’s the point in the end guns aren’t going to save us. I used to just like you guys but i’ve had a change of heart i’m sick of seeing mass murder on the news and if these new laws even prevent one person from dying then i’m all in. Sorry
    .............lol..........

Some of us used to sympathize with the changes in Australia and hated the thought of being oppressed by the same firearms laws......
    are we there yet
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole