Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Logging damage..grrr

Re: Logging damage..grrr

Hmm the forestry company has been very helpful.
    received update from forester..
    Already they had equipment fixing the damage done to the roads.saw 3 heavy duty vehicles doing the repairs yesterday
    They have notified the on site lead hand where the grave markers are..they won't be logged over.
    They have asked for where the blocked ATV trails are..even if ? They didn't deposit the dirt blockage..but will ensure they are removed.
    Very responsible appreciated response by the manager. .and lead hand..
    I will get GPS location of blocked trails and have contact of who I can pass it on to...it will be dealt with..Hmmm they DID in just days deal with my concerns over road issues by heavy machinery. .
    So far cautiously opomistic. .did find a a place for my travel trailer a few kms away. .will check it out 10th of may.
    Cold. .wet..snow..no greening up..will be 3 weeks behind what's normal for past 25 years in there. .

Hmm see something..say something..it might just do more than bitching..the letter out to forman from forester was positive in ALL aspects.
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm the forestry company has been very helpful.
    received update from forester..
    Already they had equipment fixing the damage done to the roads.saw 3 heavy duty vehicles doing the repairs yesterday
    They have notified the on site lead hand where the grave markers are..they won't be logged over.
    They have asked for where the blocked ATV trails are..even if ? They didn't deposit the dirt blockage..but will ensure they are removed.
    Very responsible appreciated response by the manager. .and lead hand..
    I will get GPS location of blocked trails and have contact of who I can pass it on to...it will be dealt with..Hmmm they DID in just days deal with my concerns over road issues by heavy machinery. .
    So far cautiously opomistic. .did find a a place for my travel trailer a few kms away. .will check it out 10th of may.
    Cold. .wet..snow..no greening up..will be 3 weeks behind what's normal for past 25 years in there. .

Hmm see something..say something..it might just do more than bitching..the letter out to forman from forester was positive in ALL aspects.
    Srupp
    Well done. Someone maybe got a new one chewed ?
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Way to go Buddy!!

Good ending Srupp. Your post nearly went sideways too like some posts do. Like others, my prior career was in Forestry and I was a bit shocked to see the digression of values.....and yes my town was once a forest dependent town.
    Nice work on on resolving the issue and yes...sorry to hear the loss of your spot.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

I just heard on the news that Trudy is going to ban 1500 kinds of guns, I didn't know there were that many kind if guns. If you perch the internet "Gun ownership and gun death by country the countris with the lesser number of guns have the most gun deaths https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate