We haven't done one of these in a long time. I thought 2020 would be a good year to get started again. Anyone that wants to donate a prize please let me know. We can have categories for whatever we get a prize for.

General Rules:

All entries must be BC wildlife. 1 bear = 1 ballot for the draw
All entries MUST be accompanied by a photo, posted on this Contest thread.
All entrants *MUST* be members of HBC no later than Apr 30/2020
All entrants *MUST* be accompanied by a short story of the hunt. Links to another HBC thread are acceptable.
All entries must be harvested in a legal manner, as prescribed by BC Wildlife/Hunting Regulations. Tag and HL #'s must be supplied upon demand if there is any questions.
Winners will be determined by random draw

Contest ends June 30/2020

All entries must use the form below to enter the contest, NO EXCEPTIONS. Entries that do not use the form format will be ignored.

Required Information

Species:
Date of Kill:
Region:
Weapon used:
Category Entered:
(Firearm, Bow, Traditional Archery, Youth- note, not all categories may be available, depending on prizes donated)
Photo:
Short Story:

As always, I'll be soliciting donations for prizes. Please let me know if you have anything you can offer. Anything big or small accepted, with gratitude!

*****PLEASE READ THIS*******

Every year I discard entries from the contest, because they haven't followed the simple rules, and it's a real shame. Most of the discarded entries are because people post entries for their non member kids, wives or friends. (Not a member, can't participate, so get those people signed up! You have until end of September!)

Other common reason for discarding entry is when people just put a link in their post, with no photo or other information. There is a simple and easy to use format for entries, so please use it.

So get your relatives signed up, use the form, read the rules again to make sure your entry complies, and have fun!