Thread: Weatherby Backcountry, Weathermark, and Carbonmark in stock - beautiful rifles!

Weatherby Backcountry, Weathermark, and Carbonmark in stock - beautiful rifles!

When asked which guns I am most excited to see this coming year my answer has been:

"First, Top Gun: 2 because I want to see how they'll fit Val Kilmer into an F-14's cockpit. Second, the Weatherby Backcountry Ti..."

I grew up around Weatherby's and the first rifle I ever shot as a kid was my father's Mark V 300 Weatherby Magnum. Not a great experience.

I'll be honest, the impression stuck and I resisted carrying Weatherby until I saw the release materials on the Backcountry. As a dedicated alpine hunter I was
    very excited by what I saw.

I'm pleased to say that seeing and feeling the rifles in person lives up to my expectations. I can't wait to test drive one of these at the range...whenever that happens...

There are a few rifles left from this shipment with more on the way.

New Weatherby's in stock <-----Click here!

We also have 6.5 RPM WBY ammo in stock in the 140gr Interlock and 127gr LRX which will be listed on the site soon.

Call if you have any questions!
    Omer Hrbinic
    Owner / Hunter / Shooter
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    Precisionoptics@hotmail.com
    www.PrecisionOptics.Net

Proud Supporter of: WSS BC / BC Wildlife Association / GOA BC / Ducks Unlimited / BC Rifle Association

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Weatherby Backcountry, Weathermark, and Carbonmark in stock - beautiful rifles!

Got mine thanks Omar!

Re: Weatherby Backcountry, Weathermark, and Carbonmark in stock - beautiful rifles!

This rifle in 6.5 wby rpm has been a hot topic around here lately
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

The gun I didn’t know I need,,,
    I wonder if things Are selling on the EE. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    The gun I didn’t know I need,,,
    I wonder if things Are selling on the EE. Hmmm
    Yes they are - Its being Quite BUSY there ! RJ

What is Weatherby 6.5wby rpm ammo worth for these? And a set of 30mm rings?
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    What is Weatherby 6.5wby rpm ammo worth for these? And a set of 30mm rings?
    The Talley lightweight rings are $59, and the pricing on the ammo ranges from $94.99-$109.99.

We will be "Dialing-In" a couple 6.5 RPM's very soon, so we'll have range reports in a few days!
    Omer Hrbinic
    Owner / Hunter / Shooter
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    Precisionoptics@hotmail.com
    www.PrecisionOptics.Net

Proud Supporter of: WSS BC / BC Wildlife Association / GOA BC / Ducks Unlimited / BC Rifle Association