Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lifetime BCWF Members

Re: Lifetime BCWF Members

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Really, what are we talking about? $20 a year? $30?

If someone has a concern like this it's not a BCWF concern, it's a club concern. The BCWF isn't forcing you to join a club or telling your club how to collect it's fees. Your club sets up the fee schedule, and it's your choice to agree to the fees and be a member, or disagree with the fees and decline to be a member.
    This is direct from the fed, not the clubs.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie O View Post
    Some clubs offer associate membership at a reduced rate if you prove that you are already a BCWF member. In the end it is your money, Spend it any way you like.The original reason for lifetime membership was that some people did not want to join a club but still wanted to support the federation
    Totally agree, but that doesn't mean the BCWF should screw members that are supporting them, and that's what they're doing..

You boys have too much time on your hands now-- get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated Ol Phart View Post
    Doesnt nearly everybody right now?? lol. Hell I'm an essential worker and I've got LOADS of time on my hands. Obviously you do too or you wouldnt be posting on the internet. This place literally is made for people with time on their hands...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated Ol Phart View Post
    Funny how those that aren't directly affected by something are so willing to overlook things. But, if it happened to them they'd be the ones "having to much time" on their hands! I call it "Ostrich Syndrome " , stick your head in the sand and hope it's gone by the time you pull it out. That and I've got tons of time, put in my years and am retried, hence the penny pinching, that and having principles!����

Well, after a couple great days of shooting at the range and reloading for the boom stick, I figured it was time to do a little "shooting" here and reload this post! And you all thought I'd just gone away! LOL So, as a new year approaches and so does renewal for my local Fish and Game Club, I'm again reminded how the BCWF is ripping off Lifetime Members with the double dipping of membership dues. It has been 3 years now since my first email went into BCWF with said complaint, and a total of 2 emails were responded to, directing me somewhere else that I never got a response to. So, thats 8 emails with 6 nothing responses. Now lets throw in the 3 hard copy letters that I have sent directly to the sitting president at the time of the letter, not so much as a whisper in my ear, a tickle under the arm or a kiss my butt, from any of them! So my question is, what the hell is going on in the BCWF office that they don't even have the curtosey of a reply, really?? 3 fricking years and nothing, wow. I guess when I asked for a full refund of my lifetime membership dues they were stumped, or something. I know that there are Directors or other officials from the BCWF that cruise this website, won't mention names. But not once has any of them waded into this discussion, just like the rest of the organization. Give me my money back and I'll just get the yearly membership until such time as I won't require the services of the local gun club. And for all you that feel I should just suck it up and its only $35 a year, I would like all of YOU to send me a certified Bank Draft for that amount every January 1st. What do you get for it, absolutely nothing, but its not a big deal, right?? It takes more than a couple rounds to put this old bear down...Sherm

The silence is deafening isn't it! Kinda like dealing with BCWF!..

This does not LOOK GOOD on the BCWF ........

Step up BCWF and answer this issue.

The last thing you need is to loose more Members, more donations ...... Clarify this situation. Now !
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Well then I just sent an email with your question Sherm and will see if I get a response.

I still don't understand why you would buy a lifetime membership if you intended to maintain a membership in a BCWF affiliated club.

A few minutes of research on your part prior to a lifetime purchase and you could have avoided putting yourself into this situation.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!