Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging Trucks a public danger

Re: Logging Trucks a public danger

Well said koothunter ... I was wondering when someone was going to post the correct use of radio's and what pullout's are for ...

Quote Originally Posted by BroWnSeaGulL
    Please educate this *******s that we also have a Family waiting for us, and this bulling has to stop, I had some close calls, it doesn't matter where you go, there are always bullies who try to intimidate, this is happening is all the Province. And I know You all know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSeaGulL
    Ok. You guys read before replying, and connect the brain before answering, assuming I have no radio... assuming I wasn't responsible...and some say that I should stay at home for one month. and save for a two way radio, I always said there is no better way to show Your stupidity than assuming.

Now lets go to the facts, FSR are public land, this is precisely why is recommended to use a radio, if You want to stay home do it, but not for one month, stay there forever. now if there is a communication and I do every effort to step aside, and no matter My efforts and no matter how wide the road is, they come like a tank close to My vehicle despite that I am there waiting outside the road, they still do. Radio on Hand.

Now keep assuming and attracting more peers to help You with Your assuming. and Yes Ride Red, Read/learn so You don't look like and idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by BroWnSeaGulL
    I had encounter in My life guys who think before making a challenge and some who just assume they can do one, the way I see it You are a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BroWnSeaGulL[FONT=Verdana
    ]Nobody is asking You to stop, idiot, reducing your speed in a controlled downhill gives the incoming traffic more margin to get out of your way and continue without incident, [/FONT]
    I know your mind set is to kill, which makes you the idiot, you and your boyfriends have been bitching about your right of way, who the **** is taking that right from you, idiot.

I just don't know if some guys are mentally challenged to understand a post, educating yourself to respect lives and doing your part makes life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BroWnSeaGulL[COLOR=#222222
    ]My tone is accordingly and against the insults received and I responded in kind.[/COLOR]
    Deforming, twisting facts doesn't favour anyone either.
    Digressing and judging Me and not those who insulted Me, makes you one sided.
    comparing my tone with my driving, and you not reading that I make every effort possible to avoid an accident, and you and others ignoring or not believing but justifying and claiming that I should shut up, speak volumes of you and your peers.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    No offense but you sound like you have anger management problems which usually doesn't lead to calm reasonable discussion or good driving.

Hmmmm…..Methinks Keta nailed it.

Again, is your only reason here to squawk and shit on people, or are you going to explain why you think that drivers on resource roads are in the wrong and you are in the right?

And there is an old saying that seems to fit here that you may benefit from.... "If you meet and as*hole during the day, you probably met an as*hole. If everyone you meet during the day is an as*hole, maybe you aren't the one who met an as*hole...…"

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by KodiakHntr; 04-13-2020 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Formatting Woes

BrownSeaGull, you mean the kind that gets dragged through the ocean prior to entering a sewage treatment plant?
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Well said koothunter ... I was wondering when someone was going to post the correct use of radio's and what pullout's are for ...
    Good post koothunter....and x2 Dannybuoy!

Do you know what FSR stands for? Forest service roads. Before you start complaining about someone doing their job I would ask to go for a ride in one and see it from their perspective before you jump to conclusions and start writing letters. It is actually illegal for anyone to be on those roads with out a radio. But like I said hop in and go for a ride first. I guarantee your tone will change very fast.

As a crane operator that has hauled many oversized loads into the bush, i thought I’d mention that the loaded trucks can be hauling from any direction. Also, low beds can and will haul loads point to point in the bush that would normally require 2 pilot cars on a public road. The blade on a D-10 will do terrible things to, well, everything. Get a programmed VHF radio and learn how to use it. Stay on your side of the road. If you need to park, park WELL off the road. (I once encountered a pickup blocking the road back of the Gang. Picked him up and put him where he should have been.) Drive with caution at all times, you may meet your doppelgänger out there.

They should make it law, that you can NOT travel on an active FSR without a proper radio...might save some "EC" (entitled citidiot) his/her life!

But thats just my 2 cents worth on the subject....

I did not think it was a law for public to have a radio on far road. Where is this found. I do have a radio and use it always. But just did not think it was a public must.

Wellllll thats not exactly correct. You as a member of the public can legally be on a FSR without a radio.
    If you are an industrial user you need to have a road use agreement with the primary road user who holds the road permit (and is legally responsible for the condition of the road - ie maintenance), and as part of your road use agreement it will state that you need to have a radio and a radio licence and USE IT, and if you are found to not be following the conditions of your road use agreement (no radio, not calling correctly) then your road use agreement can be recinded.

Quote Originally Posted by northernbc View Post
    I did not think it was a law for public to have a radio on far road. Where is this found. I do have a radio and use it always. But just did not think it was a public must.
    You are correct, no radio, follow road protocol- get behind someone with a radio
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main