Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging Trucks a public danger

Re: Logging Trucks a public danger

Sooooo you are bitching because you think that trucks don’t give you enough room when you are pulled over to let them by?

So you have had a truck make contact then?

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

[QUOTE=BlackOwL;2165199]I suggest You come down from your cloud and get yourself some sense of responsibility, You have to see both sides, not Your one sided convenience insisting of being an idiot, and yes I had driven a semi. this is precisely the reason why I am saying that out there are some *******s who give bad name to

Jelvis, is this you??!! Your back!! You crazy lunatic!!!
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOwL View Post
    I suggest You come down from your cloud and get yourself some sense of responsibility, You have to see both sides, not Your one sided convenience insisting of being an idiot, and yes I had driven a semi. this is precisely the reason why I am saying that out there are some *******s who give bad name to trucking.
    I do see both sides and I understand what these trucks do on these roads. You don’t understand that logging/mining companies built these roads in which we wouldn’t be able to travel if they didn’t. And driving a semi on a highway vs a logging truck in the bush are night and day differences. There’s bad divers in every industry, but whinnying about one bad experience against the whole industry doesn’t make you credible. I’ve had way more shitty experiences with everyday drivers on pavement.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Logging and Mining truck drivers are a public danger, they make no effort to share the road, they don't Own public land as they might think.

I ask You BCWF:
    Please educate Logging and mining companies that they have only the right to exploit certain area but not to take possession of public land and restricting or bulling other drivers who make extreme efforts to evade a collision that will result in a deadly accident in which the Outdoorsman will be the victim.

Please educate this *******s that we also have a Family waiting for us, and this bulling has to stop, I had some close calls, it doesn't matter where you go, there are always bullies who try to intimidate, this is happening is all the Province. And I know You all know this.
    You might be treading a thin line here with that

Keep in mind that once you enter a forestry or mine road yes they do have right of way. I meet entitled traveling public all the time, yes do my best to share the road as much as possible but when the choice has to be made between putting you in the weeds or me going in with 100 thousand pounds on my back you can only guess who is loosing that coin toss.

The public should be educating themselves on how to use resource roads, it's not the truckers job to educate stupid
    Last edited by S.W.A.T.; 04-11-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    Sooooo you are bitching because you think that trucks don’t give you enough room when you are pulled over to let them by?

So you have had a truck make contact then?
    I had encounter in My life guys who think before making a challenge and some who just assume they can do one, the way I see it You are a bitch.
    May the 4art be with you

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Logging and Mining truck drivers are a public danger, they make no effort to share the road, they don't Own public land as they might think.

I ask You BCWF:
    Please educate Logging and mining companies that they have only the right to exploit certain area but not to take possession of public land and restricting or bulling other drivers who make extreme efforts to evade a collision that will result in a deadly accident in which the Outdoorsman will be the victim.

Please educate this *******s that we also have a Family waiting for us, and this bulling has to stop, I had some close calls, it doesn't matter where you go, there are always bullies who try to intimidate, this is happening is all the Province. And I know You all know this.
    Generally speaking, Truck Drivers on and/or off Highway in Heavy Rigs are usually extremely courteous "Why" because it makes there Lives so much easier. If you do have an Issue you have the Option to contact the Company and/or ICBC and Complain. Name of Company and Tel # is on the Trucks Door.

Unfortunately if you do Complain you do have to get out of the Shadows and make your name and contact info available to the Authorities and it may very well turn out you where in the Wrong and end up with a Ticket.

Much easier to follow the rules and if you dont have a Radio suitable for that particular Bushroad, follow a Track in and out.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

I suggest You come down from your cloud and get yourself some sense of responsibility, You have to see both sides, not Your one sided convenience insisting of being an idiot, and yes I had driven a semi. this is precisely the reason why I am saying that out there are some *******s who give bad name to trucking.
    And there are some that give the public a bad name ^^^

I had encounter in My life guys who think before making a challenge and some who just assume they can do one, the way I see it You are a bitch.
    LOL, uhuh. You got me.

So back to the question: you said you have a radio, you said you clear the industrial traffic, but your complaint is that the trucks come to close when you are stopped? Yes or no?

I ask You BCWF:

this is the laugh we all needed.
    thank you!

PS they built and maintain those roads you think you have a right to use, without them there are no more active FSR. You may think so but wait until there is a washout, roads toast forever unless INDUSTRY brings heavy equipment out to fix it.

can we play a game of guess where you live ? If I’m within a 500km in one guess, I win.

These trucks are not highway semi's driven on paved roads.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check
    Made payable for an amount of 'up to
    and including my life'. That is Honor, and there are way too many people
    in This country who no longer understand it.'
    You only walk this Earth once,
    make sure your tracks are deep.