Thread: She's Back !!

She's Back !!

I just picked my pup Dixie up from the trainer. What a little machine I got All she wants to do is hunt birds. We're getting her on to some pheasants next week. Dixie is a 9 1/2 month old English pointer fro Elhew blood lines.

I'd have loved to do the training but am limited by time and experience. This was the best money I've ever spent.

The trainer was Conway Kennels south of Mt Vernon Wa.

Can't wait to get her up to the interior. Any sugestions as to where I should start?
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

2. Site Sponsor

Re: She's Back !!

Just wondering what it cost you.
    I have a young English springer Spaniel that I can not seem to find enough time to train (properly)

Thanks

$625 a month for 2 months. Money well spent in my mind.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

I spent many a day with Brooke and Bucko (Brooke Jr), you will not find more honest people than them. 80 plus acres of hunting dog training heaven. Check out the web site www.conwaykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    young English springer Spaniel that I can not seem to find enough time to train (properly)

Thanks
    Hi Tonto
    Training springers is quite a bit different from training pointers. You should consider Richard Matzke from Tuxedo kennels. His web page is under the Kennel name.
    Cheers
    Chris