Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travel restrictions are starting

Re: Travel restrictions are starting

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    With how common it is you be smarter to assume your community has it, unless you live in nunavut
    I suppose it is and that is precisely what she wants us to do. I just dislike being manipulated and that is what is happening. Given full info, I can make an informed decision. Withhold information and your credibility goes out the window. GD

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    I agree accept for the stupid americans part..we re elected a part time drama teacher who gives 16 tonnes of now much needed PPE to China on Feb 9th... doesn't say much for Canadians..
    Take a look at their president take a look at the crowded beaches and stores take a look at their death rate and infection rate take a look at the different state’s ignoring social distancing all together.... now tell me they aren’t stupid!! I’ll take turdo any day the United States are going to implode on themselves
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Thumbs down Re: Travel restrictions are starting

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Just read a news article looks like bc will be closing the provincial border from bc ab to prevent this plague from spreading over the long weekend. Just everyone stay home ok!! If we don’t do our part we’re going to end up like the stupid Americans.. lots of good people dying over their because nobody listened
    Complete and utter BULLSHIT. Sensationalist Look At Me Tripe.

...I’ll take turdo any day...
    True colors shining through.
    Fitting for most of the drivel this one posts IMO.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Complete and utter BULLSHIT. Sensationalist Look At Me Tripe.

True colors shining through.
    Fitting for most of the drivel this one posts IMO.

Nog
    Lol please your going to hurt all my feeling!!! Lol

Arrow Re: Travel restrictions are starting

Lol please your going to hurt all my feeling!!! Lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

"I’ll take turdo any day"

There we go. Just one statement and you've lost all credibility! GD

Quote Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
    "I’ll take turdo any day"

There we go. Just one statement and you've lost all credibility! GD
    lol right on now that’s funny nog!! Made me smile.
    your ok!!

Take a look at their president take a look at the crowded beaches and stores take a look at their death rate and infection rate take a look at the different state’s ignoring social distancing all together.... now tell me they aren’t stupid!! I’ll take turdo any day the United States are going to implode on themselves
    I don't care about your political leanings, but I have to ask... have you left your house lately? Our beaches are packed, 150 person house party got broken up in Delta on the weekend, I was invited to a bonfire in Hope on the weekend, look at all the other posts about people camping anywhere and everywhere and leaving their waste (garbage and human) all over the place.

No, we are no better than Americans. We may not have the same infection rate but it is not because of we follow rules or because of our leaders. In fact, it is probably in spite of them.
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
    I don't care about your political leanings, but I have to ask... have you left your house lately? Our beaches are packed, 150 person house party got broken up in Delta on the weekend, I was invited to a bonfire in Hope on the weekend, look at all the other posts about people camping anywhere and everywhere and leaving their waste (garbage and human) all over the place.

No, we are no better than Americans. We may not have the same infection rate but it is not because of we follow rules or because of our leaders. In fact, it is probably in spite of them.
    And we only have 10% of the population compared to the US for the same land mass.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Fact, their president took action under heavy criticism to shut down flights from China before the WHO even named the virus, President Trump now is critizing China and the WHO for their untruthfulness..Trudeau sent 16 tonnes of much needed PPE to china on Feb 9th and said borders don't stop viruses lol

Our city of Vancouver's beaches were crowded with people so many people city council had to pass a motion to give it the power to hand out social distancing fines...

You can't compare the infection or death rate to Canada, facts, the virus will spread faster when people are in closer contact, city of Vancouver is 675 thousand people, NewYork city is 8.6 million! That's almost 1/4 the population of all of Canada in one city!

Anyway people are stupid all over the world and if you think Canadians are so much smarter I'll have to disagree. Political derailment over lol
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA