Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel restrictions are starting

Travel restrictions are starting

Just read a news article looks like bc will be closing the provincial border from bc ab to prevent this plague from spreading over the long weekend. Just everyone stay home ok!! If we don’t do our part we’re going to end up like the stupid Americans.. lots of good people dying over their because nobody listened
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Travel restrictions are starting

Nothing on the news about that yet.
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Just read a news article looks like bc will be closing the provincial border from bc ab to prevent this plague from spreading over the long weekend. Just everyone stay home ok!! If we don’t do our part we’re going to end up like the stupid Americans.. lots of good people dying over their because nobody listened
    Reeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

well work requires me to cross the border so hopefully they best sort that out

I agree accept for the stupid americans part..we re elected a part time drama teacher who gives 16 tonnes of now much needed PPE to China on Feb 9th... doesn't say much for Canadians..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

All i could find is that the regional district of east kootenay would like to see border restrictions.

There's this news article:
    https://nationalpost.com/news/southe...g-into-regions
    B.C. municipality wants to close border with Alberta for long weekend to slow COVID-19

Regional authorities in southeastern B.C. are calling on the provincial health officer to tighten inter-provincial traffic, over fears that the travellers could spur a wave of COVID-19 in local communities.
    The board chair for the Regional District of East Kootenay has asked authorities to close the provincial border, as well as the backcountry out of fears that non-locals attempting to hide out in campgrounds and vacation homes from the pandemic, could overwhelm the few community resources available to curb the virus.

And I see nothing on the BC government website:
    https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/t...vid-19#alberta
    BC-Alberta Border

BC-Northwest Territories Border

BC-Yukon Border

• For travellers heading into the Yukon via Highway 97 or Highway 37, crossings are limited to essential travel only.

"Just read a news article looks like bc will be closing the provincial border from bc ab to prevent this plague from spreading over the long weekend"

I call bullshite
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    "Just read a news article looks like bc will be closing the provincial border from bc ab to prevent this plague from spreading over the long weekend"

I call bullshite

gonna happen
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Another “shit on America “ level 6 TDS.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER