Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virus/hunting

Virus/hunting

I've heard from a few different people but cant find any proof. I've heard if you hunt with people they have to be from the same household, in effort the stop the spread. Anyone else hear this?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Virus/hunting

Also don’t travel to hunt. Don’t stop in a bunch of small town stores for fuel, coffee and cigarettes. Don’t bring your harvest to a butcher, but butcher it yourself and definitely skip that McDonald’s on your way out !

Yes it’s on the government web site that you get your license and tags on. They ask us not to hunt with friends in the same vehicle and practice social distancing in the bush. All common sense stuff. Hunting season will not be canceled any more than fishing will be. However, if things get worse out their I can see some travel restrictions. Just my guess though.
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

My wife was telling me that in abbotsford a car load of people were pulled over and issued fines cause there id showed they had separate addresses. Also some of here employees were pulled over being asked where there going and why and were asked to show proof they were going to work.. Havent seen it myself yet but it looks like cops are keeping an eye out. Or at least using it as an excuse to pull people over for " normally" no reason.

It blows my mind how some people just don't understand social distancing. Its a pretty simple concept. I personally wish they would at least close travel between provinces
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Take separate cars, maintain social distancing, no problem.

Might get a bit tricky if you have to drag out and dress an animal together, but be creative and smart and you'll be fine.

Have fun.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Stay home, no hunting for 2 years.
    The bush is infected
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

You might want to scratch the dealership sticker of the back of your vehicle, if you bought it west of Hope.

Odds are this years fishing and hunting seasons will be shut down, unless your a sustenance hunter/fisherman. I'd hold off on buying licenses and tags because you sure won't get any refunds.

There is no travel restriction inside of bc yet . I called the Covid19 hot line set up by service bc. Municipality’s have there own guide lines in effect. Call before you go. That’s what I have done your aloud to go to your property where ever it is and yes you can Travel with someone. That’s not from your house hold. I also called the rcmp. They didn’t like that phone call. Said not to flood the non emergency line with covid questions and also said there is no travel restriction in place. Other then crossing boarders and Provence’s. Now if anyone can find where it is stated somewhere please post it. Here is the covid travel site. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/t...ed-by-covid-19

Glad I can hunt solo for bear in my MU Going to be a lot of work if I get one but I look forward to the challenge