Thread: Where to buy spyderco pocket knives?

Where to buy spyderco pocket knives?

Hello all! Can anyone please recommend me a store to buy a spyderco pocket knife? I am in the lower mainland, but I expect most stores will be closed at the moment and I will have to buy online. Thanks!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Where to buy spyderco pocket knives?

Warriors and Wonders. Or it may be the other way around .
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Warriors and wonders in Van.. they ship pretty quick

Interested as well might get a para2. Take a look at benchmade to, great blade and most have at least s30v like spydercos.

Keep your eye out on cgn too. A few spydercos on the equipment exchange blade forum. .
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

definitely warriors and wonders

Agree with all of the above. W&W. Worth looking on Blade HQ too as they sometimes have cool sprint runs we don’t see up here. Good videos too.

What model are you after?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    Agree with all of the above. W&W. Worth looking on Blade HQ too as they sometimes have cool sprint runs we don’t see up here. Good videos too.

What model are you after?
    Was originally after the paramilitary 2 as it has great reviews. Was hoping to find some suggestions for local stores other than Warriors and Wonders to give my support, have experienced pretty bad customer service from them in the past.
    Ended up buying a spyderco that another member on this site had for sale. Looking forward to getting it in the mail!! Thanks everyone for chiming in!

Oh that’s unfortunate ! Only shopped in store and service was good . That said never had a problem that needed to be rectified .
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinedust View Post
    Was originally after the paramilitary 2 as it has great reviews. Was hoping to find some suggestions for local stores other than Warriors and Wonders to give my support, have experienced pretty bad customer service from them in the past.
    Ended up buying a spyderco that another member on this site had for sale. Looking forward to getting it in the mail!! Thanks everyone for chiming in!
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Why would you buy one anywhere BUT online?!?

House of knives wanted like $289 for a Spyderco paramilitary. I got one on ebay (when dollar was on par!) For maybe $120

Been using it for 11 years now.

exactly. there is alot of stuff for sale right now as we know when the going gets tough you do what you gotta do. I bought a as new zeiss spotting scope last week from a good guy in alberta and saved over a grand. ive been the guy selling before in tough times and glad there was someone buying, just dont take advantage, we all know what a fair price is