Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prank

Re: Prank

The next step may be "Only solo hunting a loud".....

Quote Originally Posted by landphil View Post
    When my wife showed me, I said “Well, I guess I’m a poacher now.”
    Your not a poacher if your excersizing your god given right to put food on your table.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter gatherer View Post
    Your not a poacher if your excersizing your god given right to put food on your table.
    Wildlife is going to get a shit kicking this year.....

There's no such thing as a god given right.

Good luck with that when arguing with the CO then the Judge.
    A poacher is a poacher is a poacher.

It’s gonna have me on edge for sure. I can’t think of a shittier thing to do then ban our activities that get away away from other people in a time like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuritau View Post
    There's no such thing as a god given right.
    If you obey the law, Government gives the right.
    In the USA, many states have implemented the God given right to hunt into their states Constitution, about 25-30 states IIRC.

The purpose for that is to get the environmentalists out of their face, also, many believe when God told man to kill and eat, that is the right already given.
    I guess its how you look at it, FN think they have a right given by the creator, do they have a god given right, or not?

Currently, the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) has not issued any orders restricting individuals from angling and/or hunting at this time.
    At all times, individuals are expected to follow the orders and guidance provided by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO).
    Specific guidance for angling and hunting activities, including but not limited to:
    • Only fish and hunt with members of your family or others you are living with.
    • Maintain physical distancing (2 metres or 6 feet) from other individuals you come across.
    • Do not share vehicles with individuals outside of your family or others you are living with.
    • Fish and hunt locally.
    • Wash your hands frequently, especially around communal areas such as boat ramps, gates, etc.
    • Adhere to all travel advisories and self isolation requirements.
    • Adhere to all municipal, First Nation community, provincial and federal closures (e.g. parks, infrastructure, etc.).
    • Many BC Parks and recreation sites are closed. It is suggested to check ahead.
    • If you are not confident you can meet all of these conditions, please postpone your trip.

All angling and hunting regulations and licensing requirements are still in effect.
    The Conservation Officer Service is continuing to operate across BC.

Licensing Information

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingtyler123 View Post
    Not sure if true but just read youth spring turkey season is closed in Washington due to virus
    It's true. Along with six game management units that were scheduled to open on April 1 for spring bear hunting and all recreational fishing.

https://wdfw.wa.gov/about/covid-19-updates

The joke circling around right now could very easily become our reality. Hopefully those going for their spring bear here can demonstrate proper distancing and set a good example. Especially when going to the grocery store, gas stations etc.
    Last edited by Dash; 03-31-2020 at 11:06 AM.