Over the past 6-7 years I’ve been slowly accumulating quality hunting gear and so far it’s all been trial and error and it hasn’t been easy on the wallet. I can really use some feedback on how to go about getting the ideal winter wear.
I can’t seem to find an outfit that can regulate body heat....Currently I’m using the Browning Hell’s Canyon Parka & Bib, I did read up on this product and all that it promises to do, but in reality it fails. So I end up mix and matching with good money down the drain.

I have a husky body type, 6’ tall and 250 lbs...mostly muscle mass (weight training).

Outer Shell
  • 3-in-1 shell with a removable insulated jacket
  • 2-Layer Pre-Vent shell with fully-taped seams
  • Water/windproof and breathable
  • Fully adjustable attached hood
  • Fabric hook and loop cuff closures
  • Two oversized handwarmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
  • Water-resistant front zipper
  • SilentSnap front storm flap closure
  • License tab on back
  • Internal pockets for smaller gear
  • Harness Access
  • Regular Fit

Insulated Liner
  • Water/wind-resistant shell fabric
  • PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Silver 80 gram insulation
  • Handwarmer pockets, left chest zipper pocket, internal zipper chest pocket
  • Internal zippered security pocket for valuables
  • Full-length zipper with chin guard
  • Regular Fit

Most of the items (80%) listed are irrelevant if you can’t keep this parka on, It absolutely provides “No” breathing, starts to condensate and the internal liner becomes soaking wet and this is with little or no walking. At times I feel like lighting it up on a campfire......since it’s so uncomfortable, I just end up using a hoodie. So why did I buy this garbage?

Is it me or this gear? I even looked at installing air vents in the liner and the outer shell and that’s not cheap, and most places flatly refused because of the work required.

Should I look at buying something better? KUIU? Will this work? Any KUIU owners, please provide feed back. I’m looking at the KUIU, Kutana Gale Force hooded jacket & matching Bib
https://www.kuiu.com/global/hunting-...-vests#start=1

Will this product work? Is anyone currently using this brand? Please help before I make another bad decision.

Thanks,

Mak