Soooo here is my story. Thought I would share it for anyone in the pack market (wish I new before I bought). Purchased a brand new (2019 version) of mystery ranch metcalf. When it arrived it had 2 broken zippers. Not a cheap pack . So I called the warranty department and they told me there was nothing they could do because I live in Canada. If I sent it to them they would fix it but my cost both ways and duty . That would be 3/4 of the bag price !!!!! Absolutely a joke. I talked to many others in the mystery ranch department and no one could help me. Sooo I got 3 Canadian reps involved. Took me hours and about 2 weeks. They decided to send me a new bag ( thank you reps). but since it was a 2019 version they would have to make me a new hip belt because they were out of stock. When the new bag arrived the hip belt wasn’t measured correctly and was 4 inches shorter then the original size.........they my actually told me there was nothing they could do. Said I shouldn’t buy mystery ranch if I don’t live in the states. They do have a repair facility in Ottawa but shipping isn’t covered Absolutely the worst customer service and quality control. Buy something else !!!! Anything else.