Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hunting License / LEH 2020

Re: Hunting License / LEH 2020

I went to renew mine but they have that b.s. where you have to prove you're still a BC resident after driving 45 minutes to the nearest place that's open that still sells them only to find out I can't get mine until I "update residency" can't go into service BC because they are closed so forced to do it online which I really didn't want to do and now puts me like 2 weeks behind.

Send them a pic of your driving license. All it took for me. It's not Rocket Surgery.

Yeah I did that, says it takes 3 days to process it just more of a pain in the ass then anything as that's why I drove to get my license so I could go out today.

Well we had lots of warning over the past year to get the residency updated but it sure sucks for folk like you that missed it and now this bug has shut things down and made a whole new set of timing challenges. I feel for you but it's a function of our current times.

Sorry, no help for you but every thing we do now that involves Government seems to require fore-planning and ample timing. No more waiting for the night before to buy tags or licenses - no more promises of services being available. We have to expect delays in everything now - at least until people get back into offices.

You can still do some scouting and shed hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by g_man668 View Post
    I went to renew mine but they have that b.s. where you have to prove you're still a BC resident.
    Best BS ever. (If there is such a thing as good BS). It takes 32 seconds to do it online, and keeps all sorts of non-residents from getting resident license and tags and competing for the already pressured game.

It sucks if you’re a resident and “last minute” type of guy, but there are so many morons in the world these days that rules like this end up getting made.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Bought deer and elk on line. Took the money (not a surprise).

Still trying to figure out how to apply for LEH. No pull downs on menu? What I am I missing?

LEH applications have not been released yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowballs View Post
    Bought deer and elk on line. Took the money (not a surprise).

Still trying to figure out how to apply for LEH. No pull downs on menu? What I am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    LEH applications have not been released yet.
    Thank you - really appreciate the info!

Lots of reading too do; good thing I am looking for things to do

Usually leh has been coming out mid April ish so hopefully in the next week or 2

Quote Originally Posted by g_man668 View Post
    I went to renew mine but they have that b.s. where you have to prove you're still a BC resident after driving 45 minutes to the nearest place that's open that still sells them only to find out I can't get mine until I "update residency" can't go into service BC because they are closed so forced to do it online which I really didn't want to do and now puts me like 2 weeks behind.
    I had to update my residency this year. Uploaded a picture of my DL and it was approved later that day. Purchased my license and a few tags, three days later they were in my mailbox. Take a deep breath, it’s all good.