Hello:

Hope all is well, I am new to this forum, but the not the sport, or Beautiful British Columbia.

I looking to book a 6 day fly in hunt in early to mid September in the 750-751-752 area. I am likely to use Urs with BC Resident Hunter out of Muncho Lake and am trying to decide which alpine lake to fly into (Denetiah, Dall, Moodie, Tuchodi, Boreal, Birches etc).

We are specifically looking to target Moose and Goat. I would love to chase sheep, but I simply think that 6 days will be too short to drive a successful outcome.

I am not looking for anything too specific, simply looking to hear which lakes would be a good fit for the hunt we are describing. (Based on prior reading i don't know if we can go too far wrong). We don't need to target both goat and moose, but would rather make a "game time" decision based on weather and other variables. On a side note, I have never hunted elk or caribou and would be curious to hear whether there is likely be any habitat crossover, these are not the goal.

I will be sure to follow up with a thorough trip report and pictures (hopefully with some game). Appreciate the thoughts.

Steve