Thread: Looking for Bowtech Carbon icon dlx info

Looking for Bowtech Carbon icon dlx info

Anyone shooting this bow? Does it work haha? In the market now for a new set up this one is top of the list so far.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for Bowtech Carbon icon dlx info

No but i have a carbon knight which is basically the same thing. Pm me for more info on the bow

Have just seen your post, I own one. it shoots really awesome. I must say I'm not a big fan of the Rip Cord Ace Rest, it causes some noise and unnecessary movement in comparison to a cheaper Whisker biscuit. Additionally, I don't know who came up with the idea for the colours. I was hunting turkey with it this spring, the stabilizer's shiny red Inlay and the red stickers on the limbs definitely disturb. I will send the bow to the US to get it dipped in First Lite camo, Problem should be solved then. On the pro side for sure is the very low weight due to it's carbon built. Overall, I'd buy it again.

I have two Carbon Icons , great light weight hunting bow.Both set up with Rip cord rest and HHA single pin sights . I have been bow hunting since 1992 and this is my favourite bow.Good luck.

I’ve had this bow for 3 years.
    So far it’s worked really well for me. I shoot it in the comfort setting and the draw cycle is comfortable. The accessories are good enough, though I would like to upgrade the site and stabilizer.

Bow was made made way better when Wayne at big game tuned it up for me shortly haven’t buying it for a different shop.