Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Superfeet Insoles

Re: Superfeet Insoles

Maybe a dumb question but do you have to pull the factory sole out first, my Hanwags the sole looks to be glued in, or a bitch to get out.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Have to pull out the original sole...

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but do you have to pull the factory sole out first, my Hanwags the sole looks to be glued in, or a bitch to get out.
    Yea was a DUMB question Buddy Unless your boots are 2 sizes too BIG ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Yea was a DUMB question Buddy Unless your boots are 2 sizes too BIG ! RJ
    You must remember i am a Leafs fan so not to smart, the dam things are hard to remove, might have to send them to you to get the job done right
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Ive got 3 hikes with a pack on the Superfeet now. For a total of about 13 hours. They seem good.
    I found a pair of Traiblazer comfort max on sale for $28.
    Can't believe han wag used a coffee filter for an insole haha man there was not much to it

I wrote a review on my Hanwags and insoles its on here somewhere . good luck with them they are fantastic boots
    " Never tell me the Odds "

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN TOP SNIPER View Post
    I wrote a review on my Hanwags and insoles its on here somewhere . good luck with them they are fantastic boots
    Ya Ive had the boots for awhile. Just upgrading the insoles for a upcoming sheep hunt.

keep trying different ones till till you find a match . thats kinda what i did . i use different ones for different footwear my work boots my regular shoes and my hunting boots . got a pile of them over the years ..
    " Never tell me the Odds "

Okay here’s the situation . I have flat feet , really flat feet ! I have and it’s getting worse bigger bunion on my left big toe . It is affecting my gate now to the point where I’m pushing off on that big left toe and it’s causing bruising under the toe nail the last time I did a fast paced 7 K walk .
    I got Kintec custom orthotics made but I don’t think there that great and they are costly. So I have connected with a surgeon and discussed surgery , bone fusion for next winter . I can back out if I so decide .

Any of you fellas have the same issue , have you tried other orthotics that helped ? What about the Superfeet models?
    The GoodFeet store
    Sole Othotics
    or did you get custom made ones and who made them ?
    Thanks
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !